What makes me happy is....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeufelBrew

Reaction score
Having 20 gallons fermenting away at one time. Ten gallons of Belgian based Centennial Blonde and ten gallons of Apfelwein. Ferm chamber bubbling away and two carboys happily gurgling on the side. If I had more room, I'd have more fermenting, but this is good for now.

Yup!! I have 5 gals bubbling. 5 gals waiting to be bottled this week and 5 more about a week behind that. Plus 5 gals of mead.

In a couple hours I will have 30gal (6 batches) in primary, and 15gal (3 batches) kegged. Plenty more recipes to brew...

My mere 5 gallons being put in to my first homebrew keg now feels inferior to the max! :(

Mmm giant amounts of fermenting beer... /super jealous! :)

I only have 4 gallons of Apfelwein ready to bottle, and 5 gallons of ale in the pot coming to a boil. Can't complain too much though.

5 gallons of Ed Worts Haus Pale Ale and 5 gallons of Oberon clone on tap, 5 gallons of Apfelwein, 5 gallons of EWHPA and 5 gallons Cream of Three Crops combined with .5 gallon of shrimp gazpacho and spinach gratin to take to work. Well, not the beer but the food is coming with me.

I have 10 gallons in the lagering chamber (Octoberfest and a brown ale), about 20 gallons in the primaries (batch of orange corriander kolsch and 2 hearted ale clone), about 10 cases carbing up, and about 6 cases either in the fridge or waiting to go in. Anyone have any kegging supplies they are looking to get rid of??
tom

10 Gallons clearing up, and 5 gallons in the kegerator. not bad id say, along with maybe 2-3 gallons of different stuff left over thats bottled

Back