What is your favorite commercial beer??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chromedome

Reaction score
Personally, I think my favorite is new castle. I know its a tough call, but i was just curious what everyone else likes.

Wow, tough question! At the moment, I'd have to answer Fuller's London Pride. Draught. In London.

I think a close second would be Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA.

Of course, then there's... awww hell... don't get me started!

-Steve

Probably Franziskaner of the beers that are most readily available (and it comes in 12 packs). Of the Belgian ales I've tried, I like the Westmalle dubbel... although Orval is hard to beat for taste imo.

Id have to say right now for me its Berkshire Brewing Co's Lost Sailor Pale Ale...Stinks that I can only get it when I go back to Mass to see family...Uggg...lol

There are so many! There are the special occasion beers, the beers you get only on tap at a microbrewery, sipping beers, everyday beers, etc. so I can't answer that question as to one favorite.

I can say that my everyday go-to session beer is Bell's Two-Hearted. It's always perfect for me, whether at home or out fishing.

Stone's IPA and Ruination live in my fridge, along with several others. An occasional Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout is good...(not as good as my coffee porter)

I drank my weight in Abita Amber in New Orleans this past weekend. I have to say, it really hit the spot and really is a good beer. Carried some home...my favorite until it runs out.

Sam Adams Summer Ale and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

Flying Dog Doggie Style Pale Ale is good too though.

Oh yeah, Stone Pale Ale. Discovered that one last year. I live in CT and I can't get it here-- have to go to NY or MA to get it.

-Steve

Us- PBR yes PBR not kidding love the stuff
BF- Arrogant Bastard
Me-New Belgium Giddy Up Espresso Amber

Bell's Two Hearted.

Schlafly Dry Hopped APA is great, by the way. That's my #1 pickup when I return home to St. Louis.

It's too hard, I can't choose just one. I can give you my top 3 though!

SNPA
Rogue's American Amber Ale
Wittekerke

The order of this list means nothing they are all at the top and changing positions :)

My go to beer at home is Warsteiner, but recently Diageo lost the contract to import this to Ireland, so I'm not able to get it everywhere like I used to.
Present fave, but it's very expensive is the Coopers Pale Ale, fantastic fruity beer.

Nothing beats a Nitrogen drawn pint of Guinness in a genuine Irish pub.

But at home I'm a fan of KBC's Amber, New Castle, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Molson (for hockey games or making brats), Flying Dog anything, New Belgium's Sunshine Wheat.

Ok. I like beer that's wet and cold. Is that so wrong?

Yuengling - although I am rarely back east and have the opportunity to drink it.

Another vote for Fullers London Pride also. I was in London a couple of weeks ago and that was all we drunk.

Back