what is this thing? 5 gal SS oddity

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lnlogauge

Reaction score
00v0v_7mdE37SInOB_1200x900.jpg

looks like pin lock, and im pretty confident it could hold the 30psi with new seals. Any reason not to get it for 30 bucks?

Yeah! Buy it! It's a 10g keg! $30 is a good price.

Mostly used for portable eye wash stations. Great for kegging...

Hell! I'll buy it from you if you'll ship it to me...

It is a soda keg. Can't see in the picture whether pin lock or ball lock. The scale in the picture makes it look bigger than five gallons. Maybe 10 gallons. It might be perspective, comparing to the mower.

If you have a co2 tank, regulator and want to get pin lock disconnects, if you don't already, $30 seems a good deal.

$30 is a killer deal and it is in fact a 10 gallon keg, but it isn't a "soda keg". They typically come from eye washing stations as someone else mentioned and are getting hard to find. buy it!!!!!!

Buy it quickly, but haggling is always an option I have learned from my wife😏

Yep, it's in good shape, and even if it was only a 5'er that's a good deal. I'd snap it up.

I thought you guys were really messing with me here Pics wont load on my laptop...checked it out on the phone and I see the pic... excuse my first post here.

Back