What is the "worst" beer you like? Your guilty pleasure, if you will...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have a 12pk of high life in the fridge now.

when it's pizza/wings & beer - I prefer the high life. if I'm sitting down to drink a "good beer" I prefer homebrew or something nice (likely belgian).

At the bar, it's high life or corona because I don't go to the kind of places that serve $5 pints of craft beer -- and I sure as heck aint gonna pay $5 a pint when i can get $1.50 bottles.

has anyone tried those fridgepack things where they have the co2 right on the container?

A buddy brought me one the other night with a beer left. Pretty much keg beer. I was trying to figure out if I could reload the CO2 dispenser and put homebrew in it, but I didn't think I could get it to work. They have made it so you have to break the plastic container for the charger if you want to get to it.

A buddy brought me one the other night with a beer left. Pretty much keg beer. I was trying to figure out if I could reload the CO2 dispenser and put homebrew in it, but I didn't think I could get it to work. They have made it so you have to break the plastic container for the charger if you want to get to it.

They work. There are a couple threads about them around here. The miller one works as well. Apparently tap a draft has a contract with coors/miller (I could be wrong about that though)

check this out:
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f35/coors-disposable-keg-party-pig-127302/

Back