what i'm brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revrand65

Reaction score
Hello.well so far i'm sticking to extracts.iv'e done 6 brews with the muntons kits..very good beers so far with exception of 1 which was drinkable but all it was good for was a great nights sleep..and a good buzz..my latest brew was a muntons wheat beer...iv'e allways liked wheat beer and this one turned out awsome..i did the 1,2,3...brew...1 week primary 2 weeks secondary and ...well i cheated 1 week in the kegerater..it's not quite clear but still a great beer...iv'e got a nut brown ale also a muntons kit in the secondary..and i just finished brewing a octoberfest brew from brewers best tonight i'm going real slow at this as i want to work my way up to all grain brewing...iv'e got a really good set up..a kegerater 4 cornies 6.5 gal carboy for primary 5 gal for secondary..it was a little more interesting doing the brewers best kit seeing how i had to steep grains and add my own hops..controlling temps and all that fun stuff..cant wait to try that one.. i'm gonna throw a big party at the end of the summer.iv'e been letting some of the guys at work sample some and iv'e got one guy hooked...he went with me to the brew shop and spent $85 on everything he needed to get started...as soon as i get my primary freed up i'm gonna try my first recipe from a book by Byron Birch..it's a porter... ..well enough of my ramblings...time to hit the sheets....got a sermon to look over..the REV..

revrand65 said:
well enough of my ramblings...time to hit the sheets....got a sermon to look over..the REV..

Holy cow (no pun intended). We've got TWO religious leaders on this forum now brewing up beer.

Revrand65, I'd like to introduce you to Brewpastor.

-walker

I was tempted to switch my name to "BarleyPope" for a few minutes there.

Yes my child, there is three now.

Of course, a Reverend of what i have yet to figure out. Just a nickname given to me when i broke up a fight only to have the gents turn on me and i gave them a holy a** beat'n.

Latest posts

Back