What happened to The Great HBT Stogie Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3667.jpg

Cigar shop recommendation in Scottsdale?

There aren't very many anymore that I know of. There is one in Old Town "Ford on 5th" that's been around for years, then one up in North S'dale on Shea is "21 Degrees". Total Wine also has a decently stocked humidor. Honestly though, it's been a few years since I have been into a shop in S'dale as AFAIK there really aren't any 'not to miss' places around and I don't live down there anymore. Someone else might know of something. Good luck!

There aren't very many anymore that I know of. There is one in Old Town "Ford on 5th" that's been around for years, then one up in North S'dale on Shea is "21 Degrees". Total Wine also has a decently stocked humidor. Honestly though, it's been a few years since I have been into a shop in S'dale as AFAIK there really aren't any 'not to miss' places around and I don't live down there anymore. Someone else might know of something. Good luck!

Thanks! I ended up grabbing a smoke at that joint on Shea since it was somewhat close to the resort we were at.

Thanks! I ended up grabbing a smoke at that joint on Shea since it was somewhat close to the resort we were at.
Cool, I have only stepped in once or twice and liked the feel of the lounge, but never had the time (without wife) to sit and relax. Glad you found a place. Many of the resorts up there are cigar 'tolerant' but not necessarily friendly. We usually try to do a staycation once or twice a year when we can score some decent rates.

Back