What happened to The Great HBT Stogie Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3528.jpg

Roasted up some Kenyan this morning. Somewhere around 24% development playing with my heat settings (was really hard to hear first crack) and 13.5% weight loss. I only had one pound of this particular lot so these numbers don't give me much as far as dialing in for this bean, but there was far less tipping in this roast than in any other roasts I've done. Also discovered the thermoprobe that is measuring my roasting chamber is acting up so that was a fun time.
20180910_073239.jpeg

Alright first cigar post on this thread. Hoping you guys don't get me further down another rabbit hole.

Nice little Alec Bradley to finish up the day after bottling a bourbon and vanilla pumpkin beer. View attachment 587655
Just wait. But these guys will help you enjoy it that much more. Quality over quantity was something they taught me, yet the quantity still managed to far exceed the need. I think we should explore a cigar and coffee swap when you're ready to dip your toes in some deeper water [emoji3]

Just wait. But these guys will help you enjoy it that much more. Quality over quantity was something they taught me, yet the quantity still managed to far exceed the need. I think we should explore a cigar and coffee swap when you're ready to dip your toes in some deeper water [emoji3]
I'm all for it. I've got a ton of cigars I'm not going to get to before winter so I don't mind sending a couple off.

I really do enjoy a cigar and a cup of coffee.

Back