What happened to The Great HBT Stogie Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Left the brew club meeting late tonight and had to snap this picture! I just love my humidor!
That is all...

Carry on
Jay

IMG_20170607_163426711.jpg

NICE! Man that Stogie Toy has some miles on it! Love the picts my man! Your killing it!

Cheers
Jay

Glad ur enjoying the pics. Yeah, its been in at least half a dozen countries now...maybe a few more.

In Volcán, Panamá now. Looks like I will actually be in one country for a few months while we finish up the house here...though not likely in one place the whole time.😆

Smoking the last of my rough old Guatemalan Puro Rusticos tonight. Wife is out with the girls so Im having two. And some good Casa Bruja beer.😎

(Goofy mobile app...doesnt do well with poor Inet...pic above)

I'll be traveling soon and was looking forward to finding some cigar shops in the area for some inexpensive cigars since they aren't very popular where I will be going.

Turns out they are so unpopular, the shops aren't even there.

I'll be traveling soon and was looking forward to finding some cigar shops in the area for some inexpensive cigars since they aren't very popular where I will be going.

Are you sure they are just not called "Vape bars" in that area?

Where ya' going? We just got back from Frankfurt, Germany and Budva, Montenegro (absolutely stunning). Neither really had much in the way of info available on the web, but once there just needed to ask around to find some little shops.

Melaka (Malacca) and Cameroon Highlands, Malaysia.

Might also take a trip into Kuala Lumpur and Panang. Definitely some cigar shops in KL but I was hoping to avoid spending any time in KL beyond driving through it.

A nice Don Diego Monarch, smooth, mellow and easy going all the way. A good cigar to sit down and meditate for an hour and a half.
9zpQhgx.jpg

1922's were out of stock so I picked up a box of Jamie Garcia's. Not as good but still a nice smoke IMHO.

Back