What do you normally carry? (E-ballin!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wallet, keys, phone, and a pocket knife. Usually, just wallet and a knife with the keys and phone left in the car. No one wants to take my '88 Fifth Avenue around here. ;)

Usually a Gerber Folding Paraframe, but sometimes a version of a Gerber LST.

22-08485-1.jpg

22-06009-1.jpg

I have a benchmade I used to carry everyday, but its serrated blade made it much less useful than a non-serrated blade so I carry a cheap chinese knife now with a good quality stainless blade. It's weird you can't find any uses for yours. Mine gets used several times a day.

Mine is a combo blade. This one:

806SD2-AFCK_AXIS_small.jpg

The biggest thing I was using it for was opening boxes, and I finally decided there's no point in dulling the blade when I have plenty of other stuff around to open boxes with.

I almost never get attacked by zombies anymore, either.

Keys, wallet, phone and knife for me, too.

My wallet has my bank card, a small amount of cash, drivers license, and my doctor's recommendation. I carry credit cards when I'm far from home (in case of emergency.) I usually have a bunch of gift cards and stuff, too...I try to clear them out very now and then, but I never seem to remember to use them when I'm at the damn store.

I try to carry a little notepad and pen around, but haven't been able to make it work, except when wearing cargos, which is often. I'd have to give up all these comfortable jeans to carry a notepad...it just doesn't seem worth it. Maybe I should just leave a pad in the truck...hrm...

Oh, currently I carry a SuperKnife:

superknife.jpg

Only because my boss said I couldn't carry a blade, it had to be a utility knife.

But he got fired, so I think it's time to get a new knife :)

When I'm drinking, I usually have a few smokes too. So with the cigarettes I carry a bic lighter, so I don't need a bottle opener.

Look? I can guarantee there are at least 2 things within arms reach at all times that I can use to open a bottle. Hell I usually use the knife that I carry with me.

I can use my knife as well, and pretty much anything on hand. This stapler on my desk would work. Somebody give me a beer!

I carry, wallet, keys, phone. Bottle opener on keychain that gets used constantly. Need to get a decent knife. I've always had crap ones which is probably why I never used them.

I try to carry a little notepad and pen around, but haven't been able to make it work, except when wearing cargos, which is often. I'd have to give up all these comfortable jeans to carry a notepad...it just doesn't seem worth it. Maybe I should just leave a pad in the truck...hrm...

my late grandma about 15 years ago for christmas gave me one of the 4" collapsed nasa bullet pens that can write in space, under water, upside down, etc due to the noitrogen. i always had it in my lighter/keys pocket since a sack puncture is not possible. but i haven't seen it in many years... too many moves. now you make we want to find it again.

400.jpg

my late grandma about 15 years ago for christmas gave me one of the 4" collapsed nasa bullet pens that can write in space, under water, upside down, etc due to the noitrogen. i always had it in my lighter/keys pocket since a sack puncture is not possible. but i haven't seen it in many years... too many moves. now you make we want to find it again.

400.jpg

Dude. I don't want to know where you lost it.

Latest posts

Back