What did Santa bring you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't get much as my wife leaves it up to me to buy brewery equipment.

Got a receipt for my Milk Stout recipe that the wifey ordered online for me, a book called "Brewed Awakening" and just finished reading it while drinking a few beers. Not bad but wasn't very enlightening but did give me info on some beers I've been waiting to try.

I should be purchasing a wort chiller, mash paddle, and a few other essentials. Sadly it won't be before my next brew day either 12/31 or 1/1.

Santa was good. She got me 2 cool taps for our future kezzer, and a personalized pub sign for the tap room we a starting.
My son gave me some tin signs for the tap room. Along with other non beer items.
Merry Christmas everyone.

bar sign.jpg

bar sign2.jpg

Last edited:
Got one of those soft blankets that sometimes look like tapestries. My "coat of many colors". Also got a tee shirt with Bruce Lee flexing that says " Fear is for others"!

New pH meter and buffers. Another 11 gallon HLT. A chugger pump. A remote control helicopter and some clothes.

Best gift though.... I got me a grand baby at 4:00am this morning.

Merry Christmas HBT!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

A gift card... That bought a full 4 tap keg system (dual body regulator, manifold, faucets and shanks, tank, etc). Can't wait to get if all and hook it up.

Should make for an awesome super bowl.

My brewery picked up some new goodies for Xmas. Monster mill 2, Johnson Control A419, and the eye candy - SS Brewtech 7 Gal Chronical (so shiny!!). Brewing a SMaSH tomorrow (just milled with the new MM) and looking forward to using the new fermenter. Merry Christmas HBT!!

i got a brewers best immersion chiller and a chard 50,000 btu propane burner, and an 8 gallon fermenter with spigot and brewmometer from ritebrew

I got 2 more corny kegs, a thermowell stopper for my Brew-pi build, 3 Blichmann Brewmometers, 4 shanks with SS faucets, (no tap handles though), a Hops poster, 2 wooden beer signs, and a homebrew bottle opener. :ban:

We don't do much for holidays- but I got two t-shirts and a CD.

Here's one of the t-shirt (unflattering picture of me for sure, but I burst out laughing at the t-shirts from my grandson and husband):
IMG_1761.jpg

got my annual aha membership gift card + the IPA book by Mitch Steele, jug lugs for my hydroflask growlers along with a growler caddy, spiegelau stout glasses plus my hop preorder finally came so tomorrow is brewday and a troegs tour on sat.

Got about 8 various 750's from family. The wife got me a refractometer and the new SI swimsuit calendar for my bar. Plus a few more 750's.

A 15 gallon Bayou Classic brew pot with gallon markings and a spigot. Three 22 oz. one Ruination, a Double Bastard, and a Black IPA; seems to be a Stone theme.

I got the Hops book. My wife got a canning set, which I have a feeling I'll use more than her. We also got a small TV for our room/nursery.

Gifted myself a 50 kilo bag of base malt, a second ale pail, and a couple packets of BRY-97. My wife agreed that as a Christmas present to me she would help sell off the unused wedding gifts and some of our used stuff that's been gathering dust since we moved to our new apartment and use part of the proceeds to buy a bigger fermentation/bottle conditioning chamber.

Bought myself a lb of mosaic, a lb of cascade and a lb of magnum. Also got a second regulator for the tank in the basement.

$500 to spend on equipment and ingredients. Wifes getting two shelving units for the garage tomorrow that will hold my grain and other stuff. I'm thinking about getting the Spiedel meant for ten gallon batches and the hydra from jaded with some of the rest. I would like to get a bag of MO though we'll see.

I gave my wife a dutch oven too..... She wasn't very appreciative, gagged, and slapped me upside the head!
I laughed and gagged then laughed again.
Doesn't have anything to do with beer but a new Martin guitar sure is swell

View attachment 244313

OMG so beautiful.

I got some gift cards for home brewing stuff & Home Depot, a weber smokey mountain smoker, slippers, thermapen, and a few other goodies. Best thing is I extended my trip another day to spend more time with my family.

A bottle of Karl Strauss holiday beer - Five Wee Heavy Bells, a 9.5% scotch ale. Drank it with a lovely turkey dinner

Also received a 16.9oz stainless steel man mug. Opened the day with a coffee stout in the man mug, then the Karl, now drinking my own bourbon dubbel.

Merry Christmas!

3 cornys, $200, several brew mags, a couple of beer books, and glassware. Great addition to the two kegs sitting get in my serving fridge.

Just need gas, regulator, gas and liquid tubing, ball lock qds, and ill have a kegorator and a fully stocked beer fridge. That is, once I fill those kegs with tasty homebrew. It was a good year!

My awesome wife helped me take my brew game to the next level. She gave me a Jaded hydra, a stainless mash paddle, some stainless fittings and 3 piece ball valves. My boys gave me Vortex and 2000ml Flask. My in-laws who love my IPA gave me cash to put towards the Wallace weldless Brew Stand I built this month. I gave myself a blingmann autosparge and two chugger pumps to go from a gravity to a single tier system. Looking forward to the next brew day!!

Between my recent bday and today.....
Brewing Classic Styles
Yeast (the book)
Two BN T-shirts
AHA Membership
Refractometer
2000 ml flask
A bunch of gift cards for Northern Brewer to go towards kegging supplies
The great thing is I still have another Christmas celebration tomorrow.

A Growlerwerks growler pre-delivery brochure, 10 gallon Igloo cooler, a big ol drill press, and gift certificate to Love 2 Brew.

Back