What Christmas Present.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBT_Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering what is the one present you'd like to receive? Or what is the best Christmas present you have ever received?

I remember all my Christmas being good, and remember a few presents. I'm trying to decide what would be good to have this year. I think Family time. And I think I'll get that.

What about you?

And just to get you in the spirit,

1670611285236.png

Kegs. As a kid, Legos, and somewhere in between- Lego kegs.

Man, a kid with a Red Ryder could have a blast in your neighborhood 😁

I'm at that age where I'm trying to give a lot of stuff away.
Don't need any more stuff! Gimme beer or bourbon! :rock:

Happy Holidays!

Best ever? Either a Nintendo or my first electric guitar.

What I want this year? Lego’s, Magic cards, and floating dip tubes

I’d say the Lionel O gauge electric train I got when I was about 3-4. I still have it and it still works. It smokes, has a whistle in the tender and lights.
God only knows how much overtime my father put in at Lockheed in 1950/51 to buy it!

Kind of a mushy one, but back in December of 2001 I got the best Christmas present ever; a new boyfriend, who is now my husband.

Material things I want I generally just buy myself. More looking forward to enjoying some time off, seeing family, cooking some good food and sharing some good drink. Then because I'm realistic, enjoying some quiet time between Christmas and New Years after everyone heads to their in-laws and/or home and finally a get together with friends for NYE.

Back