What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing for brewing. Got a pack of small momemtary switches so I can rig up a guy from work's electronic game call. The membrane switch went bad, so I am adding an array of small switches and wiring them up the old fashioned way for about $10. Can't wait to tease the dogs with it before I give it back to him!

Two 2.5 gallon kegs and two cat traps!

IMG_3449.jpg

No pics, as I am nursing an injured back. However I received 4 cases of 22oz bomber style bottles that I purchased from http://www.freundcontainer.com/22-oz-glass-longneck-beer-bottles-gold-pry-off-cap/p/45022/ Not sure how long the sale is, but at $8.07 a case, they beat Midwest's $9.99 deal, and come with caps. With the sale to AB I've been avoiding Midwest. Also received 7lbs Orange Blossom, and 7lbs Sour Wood honey for future mead projects.

Schwarzbier All Grain kit from Great Fermentations.
I think I'm going to ferment this one with 34/70 and chuck it out in the garage for primary. The garage runs in the 50's this time of the year so it should work out pretty good.

RIMS tube, two whirlpool arms and various bits from brewhardware
Monday will be a load of camlocks from proflow(half off black Friday!) And 9# of hops from Yakima($5# black Friday, still going btw)

Some Black Friday stuff that I spent $10 CAD including shipping to my nearest craft brewery.

1oz millennium, 1oz first gold, 2lbs great western c60,
One pack each s-33, and Windsor, and 120 oxy barrier caps.

Two Perlick 690ss, shank, eva dry, inkbird, AIH black f-rye day recipe and 1lb of Citra.

Back