What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got 6 new kegs.

kegs_zpsde5650b7.jpg

3lbs each of Crystal 20, 40, 60, 80, 120, Caramunich, Special B, Biscuit malt, Aromatic malt, Chocolate malt and some Black patent . Have everything il need to make just about whatever I'd like now!

Just received a couple SS welding spuds and 2 heat shields from Brewhardware.com, and a step drill bit from Amazon. I was inspired by Bobby Mierzejwski's recent silver soldering article. Just need to pick up some silver solder and flux and I can replace that seeping valve and thermo on my keggle.

Fittings from bargainfittings.com for my 25 gallon mash fun now I just have to make the copper manifold!

1412450205202.jpg

1412450267518.jpg

Two books arrived today. Designing Great Beers: The Ultimate Guide to Brewing Classic Beer Styles and The Complete Joy Of Homebrewing Fourth Edition: Fully Revised and Updated that just came out a few days ago.

Two books arrived today. Designing Great Beers: The Ultimate Guide to Brewing Classic Beer Styles and The Complete Joy Of Homebrewing Fourth Edition: Fully Revised and Updated that just came out a few days ago.

Designing Great Beers. Im reading that one myself. Still only on Chapter 5, a good read for sure.

Designing Great Beers. Im reading that one myself. Still only on Chapter 5, a good read for sure.

One thing I like about Designing Great Beers is that you can kind of recreate beers as old as 1800s for most styles. Match the profiles, and tada! Quite a read.

Today my Corona mill grinder arrived. Going to hopefully be able to get some grain on Thursday to test it.

Fermentation chamber. Now I don't have to listen to the SWMBO complain about having carboys in the bath tub. As an added bonus I can control my fermentation temps. Now I just have to finish building that brewpi....

1412790888345.jpg

got my 40qt concord stainless stock pot and my order from ritebrew ( 81 bottle tree and new guages for my regulator) it was a good mail day

Conan.

Found a Finnish guy on a Swedish forum who managed to get his hands on some Heady Topper and harvested the yeast from the cans. Every time he cranks up a starter he skims some off and offers it around the community. Just checked my mail and four vials of Conan have turned up. Change of plans for next week's brew day.

How did you get anything in the mail today? Or is this just an advertising post?

I resent your implication.

Surely you have heard of UPS?

Your package has been delivered.

Delivery Date: Monday, 10/13/2014
Delivery Time: 05:34 PM

UPS

This message was sent to you at the request of Ron Fxxxxxx.

Shipment Details
Tracking Number:
1x72609Yxxxxx77xxx

UPS Service: GROUND
Package Weight: 10.0 LBS

I resent your implication.

Surely you have heard of UPS?

No offense but your post does look like an advertisement for brooklyn brew shop. You must really like their product. (no sarcasm intended)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

None taken; however, it would be rather boring to simply post, "I received 4 beer mixes today...." If that's all the information I posted, then why bother?

These forums are for exchanging ideas and information; just because I know how to provide a link for interested parties to check something out doesn't make me an advertising executive.

Back