What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Saturday I got: Half a pound of Simcoe, 2oz each of Centennial & Columbus along with two 10ML & on 3ML hopshot from Yakima Valley...Most of this is destined for a Pliny clone!

10 gallon batches here I come.

UPS actually delivered it to the neighbors but I went out and found it.

IMG_20140908_185349_218.jpg

not brewing related but a Haswell-e 5820K processor, EVGA X99 Classified motherboard and 16 gigs of DDR4 Gskill memory...!

not brewing related but a Haswell-e 5820K processor, EVGA X99 Classified motherboard and 16 gigs of DDR4 Gskill memory...!

I'm drooling over here!!!

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

Got my second pump on the stand. Yay!! Pics or it didn't happen, right?!

This is more like, 'what didn't come in the mail for you today'

Apparently my Brew Hardware order was too much for the mailman

post office slip.JPG

Yeah wow. What did you order. I think I'm about to order my mash tun keg conversion kit from them tomorrow with some extra tubing and clamps. I'm just beyond impressed with what they have to offer.

Yeah wow. What did you order. I think I'm about to order my mash tun keg conversion kit from them tomorrow with some extra tubing and clamps. I'm just beyond impressed with what they have to offer.

Well, every single camlock for a 3 keggle setup, 3 bottom drain kits, 2 sanke fermenter kits, 4 T fittings, and a lot more stainless...its all in that box apparently.:cross:

Got my fall beer supplies! :ban: Now i just need to find time to brew....

Item Description: Hop (Pellets) - Cascade (2 oz)

Item Description: Hop (Pellets) - Columbus (2 oz)

Item Description: Hop (Pellets) - Chinook (2 oz)

Item Description: Hop (Pellets) - Apollo (8 oz)

Item Description: Hop (Pellets) - Centennial (4 oz)

Item Description: Hop (Pellets) - Fuggles (2 oz)

Item Description: Malt - Fawcett Pearl - 10 lb

Item Description: Malt - 2-Row Pale - 10 lbs

Item Description: Malt - Malting co. of Ireland Stout Malt - 10 lbs

Item Description: Malt - Chocolate - 2 lbs

Item Description: Flaked Barley (2 lbs)

Item Description: Malt - Crystal 20 - 2 lbs

Item Description: Malt - Crystal 40L - 2 lbs

Item Description: Malt - Goldpils® Vienna - 2 lb

Item Description: Malt - Honey - 1 lb

Item Description: Malt - Victory - 2 lbs

Item Description: Malt - Black Roasted Barley - 2 lbs

Item Description: Gauge - High Pressure (LHT)

Item Description: White Labs Yeast WLP004 (Irish Ale)

GigaYeast - Vermont IPA Yeast

:mug:

My STC 1000 arrived today. Will wire it up over the weekend and have the fermentation chamber finished.

My STC 1000 arrived today. Will wire it up over the weekend and have the fermentation chamber finished.

If you got a certain version, you can convert it into an STC-1000+! A firmware update that vastly increases the capabilities of a standard STC! Good luck! :mug:

I received a JC A419 temperature controller I got on eBay for about $31 bucks. Wired it up with an old extension cord I had around and now I have a controller for my new ( and temperamental) kegerator.

Tuesday for me, but didn't get to enjoy seeing the delivery until today! Suffered massive bilateral pulmonary emboli Tuesday morning. Very close to being fatal had I not been going into work which happened to be on the hospital's campus! Anyway - the rest of my all grain stuff arrived Tuesday including what will be my first brew recipe supplies of an Irish Red Ale. Can't wait to get recovered enough to fire this thing up. Although my friends will have to sample it for me. I have to abstain for a while due to the medications.

Tuesday for me, but didn't get to enjoy seeing the delivery until today! Suffered massive bilateral pulmonary emboli Tuesday morning. Very close to being fatal had I not been going into work which happened to be on the hospital's campus! Anyway - the rest of my all grain stuff arrived Tuesday including what will be my first brew recipe supplies of an Irish Red Ale. Can't wait to get recovered enough to fire this thing up. Although my friends will have to sample it for me. I have to abstain for a while due to the medications.
Wow, scary! Wish you a speedy recovery.

My gram scale, with 2 decimal place accuracy, and a set of calibration weights arrived today. Now I'll have more control over my mineral additions. (I build up my brewing water from distilled...)

I got my ingredients for my Flying Camel Oatmeal Stout, my Harvest Ale clone and my Unknown Soldier APA. Now I gotta do some brewing!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Scary crap! Buddy nearly died from one a few years back. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Not in the mail, but picked up a craigslist score. A keg for $20, Portuguese floor corker for $50, and 2 Italian glass carboys for $15 each. Dude threw in an extra carboy and two delabeled cases. I'm happy :)

Got my camera back from repair! Woohoo!

I use the hbt app so I get thousands of instant notifications throughout the day. I was quick enough to shoot off an email…

final pieces for conversion to all-electric... many months in the making. this will be a busy weekend and if all goes well, I will be brewing {for the first time in a long time} on the new rig next weekend

2014-09-12 19.48.13.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410888075.922257.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1410888086.706754.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1410888099.156922.jpg
My Mash Tun conversion kit (option #4-Thermo compression fitting) from brewhardware.com and re circulation port pieces.

Video of unboxing the package and layout of pieces and post instal is on YouTube under the title Brew Hardware Mash Tun Kit if anyone's interested.

I got a smashing pumpkin all grain kit, new spigot for my bottling bucket and a new lid for my brewing bucket.

Thermostar temp controller, the last piece needed for my new ferm chamber (repurposed freezer that may someday become a keezer).

Also got the ingredients for a partial mash Fresh Squeezed IPA clone, which will be the first brew fermented in the new ferm chamber. No more ice water tubs!!

Back