What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some knives from Shun - 10" chef's knife, 9" hollow-ground slicing knife, and 5" nakiri - to go with the paring knife I already had.

A double wall stainless beer mug sample from ClearWaterGear.com

Wasn't expecting it but we are thinking of ordering a bunch of their stainless growlers.

I like drinking out of stainless, how would you rate the beer mug you got?

I like the design, real simple and feels solid. Ha en't had the chance to drink from it yet but the rim is just a hair thinner than a glass pint.

I will test it tonight and see how I feel aboit it.

2 better bottles and an auto siphon. Just waiting on the kegs, oxygenation system and keg hookup and I'm set!

Crankandstein 3D, yahoo I can brew this weekend! Old mill gave up the ghost mid-Jan, ran a test crush through the new mill a few minutes ago, NICE. I can't wait to put a grain bill through it. Now I need to fabricate a stand to run it with my Shopsmith so I don't burn out a drill, weekend may be full. :ban:

Corks! I got 30 instead of 100 from LabelPeelers last week. Called to let them know I got shorted and they sent out 3 more 30 packs. Never got an email with shipment confirmation or a slip from post office, but stopped by today to send something out and they had a box for me. This was about 2 hrs after I called saying I hadn't got replacement corks and then got an immediate tracking number for 2nd reship. Emailed them, haven't heard back. Hopefully they can just charge me for extra ship. Still love LP, they've got the best prices on new school hops by the pound. Got lbs of sorachi, nelson, and motueka from them for around $22/ea.

image-2896332682.jpg

Finally spent my gift card from Christmas, a new 4 port manifold and 4 new gas lines. Hoping to add this to my existing 2 port set up.

1lb of 2012 Simcoe pellets.

And last week, for Valentine's day (which I know wasn't last week) I got this little beauty. I tried to explain to my better half that she was opening a big, expensive can of worms, which will eventually lead to pumps, and keezers, and 3 tiers, oh my!:

photo.JPG

2 kegs
1 525 perlick
1 SS shank
2 gas disconnects
2 liquid disconnects
1 faucet wrench
2 packs of wyeast
1 tap handle
1 tail piece
20' beer line
2 Tee fitting