What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! AG here I come!

image-2894558611.jpg

Full 20#CO2 tank, 1/2full 10#CO2 tank, single outlet/dual guage regulator, double outlet/dual guage regulator and just enough hoses for a seperate force carbing setup. Santa is set to bring me 4 shafts and ball lock connectors to finish off my kegorator build. Now to decide on making a keezer or using a full size fridge for my kegorator?!?! Decisions decisions.

Got my ECY order - 2 Bug County, Flemish Blend, Saison Brasserie Blend, and Kolsch. Also got some Brett Brux and Brett Trois from a trade. Woot! Still waiting on the actual mail, should be some Cantillion Brett there today or tomorrow. :D

cream ale kit, new air lock, 2 cases of bottles, caps, and a couple six pack holders. going to bottle the hefeweizen once we get home from work!

Should have some hard candy molds waiting for me when I get home. (Turns out that the unspecified molds at the kitchen store are not suitable for hard candy.... at least they didn't melt completely.)

Should have some hard candy molds waiting for me when I get home. (Turns out that the unspecified molds at the kitchen store are not suitable for hard candy.... at least they didn't melt completely.)

Wow, that could have been the mess to end all messes. Molten hard candy and melted plastic all over the kitchen, time to burn the house down and hope your insurance company doesn't suspect fraud!

Stir Plate from Stir Starters

Keg Connections sanke/ball lock kit.

Going to hook up the keg connections tonight!

Wow, that could have been the mess to end all messes. Molten hard candy and melted plastic all over the kitchen, time to burn the house down and hope your insurance company doesn't suspect fraud!

Oh yes, it could have been bad. Fortunately, I had the foresight to set the molds on aluminum foil, so there was containment. None of them melted through, they just deformed.

In delivery news, I am expecting another pound of hops to arrive soon, including some simcoe. Have to find out what all the hoopla is about.

4 lbs dextrose, yeast nutrients, and a packet of Cote des Blancs yeast for my first batch of Apfelwein!

Plus some DME for future starters.

Home Sausage Making book, a couple packs of collagen casings, Kitchenaid Pasta Roller attachment. I know, I know, not beer stuff, but you've gotta have something to go with the beer, right?

4 pin lock kegs... they were half off at MW (and really look like they need cleaning on the outside). Also from them, some D-180, Wyeast trappist, and hops to make a Quad (anyone else doing one of these after the Westvleteran 12 debacle?)

Some parts from McMaster-Carr.

I love Lou Malnati's Pizza, it's not good that they are just down the block. Dam-it now I want one.

mikescooling said:
I love Lou Malnati's Pizza, it's not good that they are just down the block. Dam-it now I want one.

giordanos is better!

Wow, looks like my hops from Farmhouse Brewing Supply will arrive today. I'm shocked! I ordered it Wednesday night, after 10pm, via USPS. It ended up shipping UPS ground and (assuming it arrives) got here < 48 hours later!

A pair of growler fillers and a 6 in 1 screwdriver I have been needing since the last one walked off on me.

Two brewers hardware sight glass kits. Weld less style. Also got two switches from auber to complete my panel.

Back