What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very nice "Thank You" gift from @jpmreno for the assistance I gave him w.r.t an electric control panel.

Travel Mug.jpg

Brew on :mug:

The most recent edition of Palmer's "How to Brew". 4th edition, 2017.
Seems to be about twice as thick as the original.
I'll dig into it tonight. After 5-6 years of brewing I'm sure I can learn a lot more!

These came in the other day (5/3) from Mile HI Distilling, they are there 8 gal still boilers, I will be using them to replace my glass carboys when I slit a 10 gal batch.

IMG_20170503_143956352.jpg

IMG_20170503_144025415.jpg

IMG_20170503_144204832.jpg

Nice and Shinny :mug:

Two packs of White Labs Old Sonoma yeast from their "vault". Interestingly, it was packaged in the old style vials not their "new" package design.

2 ounces of Citra, 2 ounces of Mosaic, 8 ounces of Nugget, and 24 bottles. (Needed those bottles. I don't drink fast enough!)

Brewing a mango habanero pale ale on Sunday.

Was yesterday(lost internet last night before I could post), 10 pounds Simpsons Extra Dark Crystal for my house ale, my third Intertap, the shank to mount it along with the rest of the hardware to connect it.

Back