What brewery are you visiting?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was from my weekend but I hit Maine Mead Works, Allagash, Foundation Brewing, Bissell Brothers, Urban Farm Fermentory, and Oxbow Brewing. That foudre is Allagash's FV 13.

Photo Aug 13, 10 57 49 AM (1).jpg

Photo Aug 13, 12 51 16 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 13, 1 30 48 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 13, 1 30 52 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 13, 12 54 06 PM.jpg

From last night checked out These Guys Brewing, checked out City Steam the night before in Connecticut. My plan is to either check out New England Brewing or Grey Sails in Rhode Island I would love to check out both but unfortunately I'm stuck in a conference until 5pm. And they both close at 7 which is unfortunate.

View attachment 1471437387121.jpg

Mason's Brewing(still had left hand on tap from thier collab), Orono Brewing Co and Seadog

image.jpg

Looks nice, Dave. I'm going to be up in the Twin Cities in June and need to figure out which breweries to visit.
33.gif
34.gif

36.gif

1.gif

Try to visit Excelsior Brewery. It's about 20 miles west of Mpls. All of their brews are great....especially the Bitteschlappe Brown Ale.

We are in Asheville which is 15mins from home so we are bar crawling hitting Wicked weed, Catawba, burial, hi-wire, green man, twin leaf and whatever else we wanna do :D spoiled

We are in Asheville which is 15mins from home so we are bar crawling hitting Wicked weed, Catawba, burial, hi-wire, green man, twin leaf and whatever else we wanna do :D spoiled

I am hoping to get on the Tip Top Taps tour, they leave from Evans Ga and are basically your DD. Asheville is the destination.

O'Connor Brewing Co. in Norfolk VA is my go to. Kids went to Stone in Richmond yesterday and brought back a 1/2gal bottle of their 20th Anniversary Citracado iPA. Really wanted to go but had other commitments. The IPA was amazing.

Visited Ballast Point in San Diego the summer - crazy outta control stuff going on there. Also hit Stone which was kinda emotional for me. It's sitting literally right where I attended Navy Boot Camp and several of my service schools. Hadn't been there since 1985.

You are definitely spoiled...and rightly you should be in Asheville NC!!!

I live in Florence SC so we are not far away. The recently opened Liquid Center at New Belgium in Asheville is pretty nice. We like Wicked Weed's "Funkatoruim" and the funky sours they offer.

If you get down to coastal SC, Westbrook in Charleston is really nice too. Cool beer area we are in.

Back