What brand/model compact fridge to hold two corny kegs or one half barrel keg + CO2?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyDrunk

Reaction score
As the title says, I am looking for the best model compact refrigerator to turn into my kegerator. I would like one that is just large enough to fit a 5lb CO2 tank and two corny kegs when I have them on hand, and also large enough to fit a standard half-barrel (15.5gal) keg when I don't have any homebrew on hand.

I believe the Sanyo 4912 would have been perfect for me, but I can't find any available for purchase. I have also seen the Oster brand mentioned a lot on here, but when I look for those all I find is links to best buy which show both the 5 cu.ft and 4.5 cu.ft. unavailable. I would really appreciate you guys' input on what you have and if it fits the CO2 + two cornies and CO2 + one half-barrel. Pics would be awesome also. If not, I guess I'll have to move up to a top-freezer fridge (more money and doesn't look quite as good IMO). Thanks for any help you guys can give!

@hifidelity, It's kinda hard to tell because I don't have all three in there at once but behind the corny keg another corny keg will fit right up against the chill plate. View attachment 258800

Awesome! I've got a Kegco 309 which I believe is a little larger, but I didn't think 2 cornies and a quarter barrel keg would fit. I've been putting my corny on the hump/co2 side and the quarter keg on the other and I figured that was as good as it got. I see a triple faucet tower in my future. :rockin:

Thanks!

Back