What beer/homebrew blogs/magazines do you read?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What beer/wine/homebrewing blogs, e-zines, newsletters or magazines do you read?
just this page. and not much in the past year. after a few years of being a regular poster, some people have turned me off to participating.

Zymurgy, BYO, Craft beer and brewing, IBD brewer and distiller international

I tend to follow Brulosophy the most, followed by a few Reddit threads, and then typically search homebrew talk if I have a question or am curious about something.

Stopped BYO last year after having it since inception. Lifetime AHA...so, Zymurgy. BA sucks, since the Bros felt threatened and went apeshit and started banning people for having opinions, the mag is horrible, and with the serious data breach they had and covered up I hope they get trapped in a superstorm like Sandy.

Not much else out there worth it anymore. This site was once awesome, but the advertising mixed with the other ventures gets a bit much. Stick to topic.

Sorry just getting back into brewing! I used to read Zymurgy and craft Beer magazine. Yes, Books Palmers How to. Yeast book. Experimental brewing . HBT. Brulosophy, The BN ! And a bunch of various blogs and you tube channels!

Sorry, haven’t been on in quite a while. Trying to ramp my brewing schedule back up. This forum, BYO digital and Brulosophy. I also subscribe to a few YouTube brewing channels.

I don't really read any. Since the IPA craze started and that's mostly what they cover and I don't like them. If I need info I'll do web searches.

Back