What beer/homebrew blogs/magazines do you read?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
like many of the others: I used to subscribe to BYO and Zymurgy but for the last several years just referencing Palmer's book and Internet searches (for equipment, mainly) and youtube videos

Zymurgy, BeerSmith newsletter, AHA articles, and the results of internet searches. I listen to podcasts occasionally, mostly BeerSmith, the Brewing Network, and Experimental Brewing. I have several brewing books on the process and several specific styles, as well.

I do not subscribe to magazines. I find all of the information I need through internet searches.

Nothing regular, but I read articles from the "make your best" series from beer and brewing.com when I am researching a new style.
Lots of great information here, I'm copying and pasting the lists and will check some of these out.
The OP didn't ask for podcasts, but I'm a steady consumer of Basic Brewing, Experimental Brewing, Brulosophy and Ciderchat podcasts.

I consume podcasts; Basic Brewing, Beersmith, Brulosophy, Experimental Brewing, Fuhmentaboudit.

The only thing I really read is Brulosophy. Like others, other information is gleaned from reading forums and searching the net.

Zymurgy, BeerSmith newsletter, AHA articles, and BYO. I have several brewing books on the process and several specific styles, as well.

What beer/wine/homebrewing blogs, e-zines, newsletters or magazines do you read?
Right now, I read Homebrew Forum...that will probably change when. I retire. I'll probably get on the Brew Your Own bandwagon.

Keep up the good work!

My goto's are Zymurgy, BYO, and Craft Beer & Brewing. All are similar given the subject, but have their own bent.

I don’t really read any. I get so much email I tend to hit unsubscribe on everything but the essentials.
HomeBrewTalk is one of a few forums actually joined. I should visit more often. I tend to forget. When something goes wrong like a haze on my wine this week, I’l Google search, hopefully find a video help or something.

Sometimes I find a YouTube vid that answers my question and I start watching a bunch of content from the same contributor. One comes to mind recently which is called Homesteading I think. Moves at a reasonable pace, a bit quirky, interesting content (“The bucket of sanitisation” 😆)

Latest posts

Back