what beer best describes you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saison - I come from farmers, I'm a much bigger version now, I can be pleasantly fruity or feisty & spicy, and I live my life in an undefinable category.

American Barleywines. They are everything that is the best of beer and then it's cranked up the the "Umph" power. More grain, more hops, more everything, and more than anyone else from anywhere else give it. It is a reflection of me. I don't just do, I do more. I try to make it better than anyone has done before. I'm an American. I don't try to copy the bar that has been set before me, I try to break past it and reset the bar. I may fail to meet my goals more often than not. However, my defeats are better than the best expectations of most others.

ESB/APA. A bit bitter but still balanced. You may initially turn away but many keep coming back. Fit for a party or a relaxing night around the fire.

Well I'm an imperial ipa.. groomed for royalty. But still passive aggressive at times. A little bitter but still sweet. I am very 3 dimensional. But still best if used fresh

Cascadian Dark Ale. My first generation immigrant grandparents worked the hop yards of B.C. after fleeing the newly formed Soviet Union. We were originally Dutch in origin, but we picked up some swarthiness during our movement through eastern Europe.

probably RIS, since I'm strong & black.

Picture 111.jpg

Palate Wrecker. I've got a bark and a bite. I 'm not afraid to use both.

Latest posts

Back