what are you making for the fourth!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basilchef

Reaction score
Any plans on what you will cook today for the big celebration?

im doing a pork belly (brined,roasted) bassinet (filo), with fresh fig, farmers cheese, basil and a balsamic/honey mead reduction. -cheers

Usually I do ribs and a pork butt or something. But since it's in the middle of the week this year and I have to work the rest of the week....hamburgers and hotdogs. :(

I smoked two pork roasts yesterday. This morning, we "pulled" the pork, and it is now in the slow cooker with the juice I saved and some homemade sauce.

In about an hour, we'll enjoy pulled pork on kaiser rolls with a good spoonful of homemade cole slaw on top...and homebrew, of course!

glenn514:mug:

I smoked two pork roasts yesterday. This morning, we "pulled" the pork, and it is now in the slow cooker with the juice I saved and some homemade sauce.

In about an hour, we'll enjoy pulled pork on kaiser rolls with a good spoonful of homemade cole slaw on top...and homebrew, of course!

glenn514:mug:

one of my favorite things to eat.

10 lbs of ribs on the smoker as we read with potato salad slaw and I don't know what. Had hot dogs for lunch.

Baby back ribs...potato salad...corn on the cob...wicked baked beans.

Washed down with homebrew of course.

Atomic Buffalo Turds!!!

image-4182064001.jpg

Hope you all have a great 4th!!!

Back