What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paula Abdul popped up on my youtube, recent comments...thought i'd try and torture someone who clicks this, lol...

not that's it's really bad...just emasculating....

Obscure 1960's song resurrected 40 years later as part of a movie soundtrack...I'll let you figure out which movie.

Being that me and the camera my brother gave me, are being made fun of in the random picture thread...i thought this, especially the looking back is fuzzy line...

White Stripes tonight. Dolly Parton is brilliant, but Jack puts the needed urgency into the song. I have an indelible and vivid memory of jogging in nowhere Germany in a snowstorm, while listening to this exact live version of Jolene. I can picture the field moving next to me, wet snow falling, my skin chilled and heart pounding and this song.

And i'm stuck in a funk, so funky it is!

edit: you have to notice, token, rob palmer there too...lol, so here's another

Love the funk! Haha, excellent. Great music, safety dance, metal, sweet.

Lots to listen too. Can't wait. I'll give a listen to all eventually. Lol, we are camping and this weird live spread panic album has been in the popup camper for years. I think its till the medicine takes. Dont necessarily love it, but man what a great camping album.

Love the funk! Haha, excellent. Great music, safety dance, metal, sweet.

Lots to listen too. Can't wait. I'll give a listen to all eventually. Lol, we are camping and this weird live spread panic album has been in the popup camper for years. I think its till the medicine takes. Dont necessarily love it, but man what a great camping album.

the only music i avoid is gansta rap....
edit: and death metal...

some just said Eddie Money died of esophageal cancer....so i'm going to smoke a cigarette, and i'm listening to this...

Last edited:
back from music match, this is the stuff i grew up too! damn, love it...and i was born in 78

Well I'm a bit older than you but I remember going to the theater some time after the movie was released. My parents then bought the soundtrack LP which I played over and over for years.

Well I'm a bit older than you but I remember going to the theater some time after the movie was released. My parents then bought the soundtrack LP which I played over and over for years.

must have subliminally sunk in, not the video, but the lyrics....i always look for fun ways to have fun with work stuff....

My mother inundated us with big screen musicals! The King and I, Mary Poppins, The Sound of Music, West Side Story, The Music Man, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers... To name a few.

same here, and i have fond memory of the sound of music...I was at work fixing the public toilet, and accidentally dropped one of the bolts down the open drain and had to reach down it with a rubber glove on the get it.....(yes, during this action, i was somehow transported to the opening of the sound of music imagining julie singing the hills are alive)

Daughter listening to this, probably the best pop song of the 2000’s, at least it’s a pretty solid song.

Back