What are you drinking...right now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lagunitas 10th Anniversary Summer Crispy Ale. It's kinda like a kolsch but with a belgian style yeast. A pale, straw color. Very different. By the taste from the yeast, I'd say they used White Labs WLP-550. Give it a try if you can find it.

my 2nd batch ever, a Porter Ale. I'm happy to say it is tasting quite nice tonight. my last impression of this beer was not up to my expectations, but tonight it is lovely

The dark rumblings once again burnished the skies, prompting a feeling of terror of the townsfolk. Humbratak hadn't felt any semblance of evil since the times of legend, and mostly those legends were forgotten. The townsfolk had left themselves open to the evil, and the evil found its way back.
It is day. Introduce yourselves.

The dark rumblings once again burnished the skies, prompting a feeling of terror of the townsfolk. Humbratak hadn't felt any semblance of evil since the times of legend, and mostly those legends were forgotten. The townsfolk had left themselves open to the evil, and the evil found its way back.

In!

I’m figment, taint got no time for this crap.

A stick-thin figure stepped forward, fresh out of rehab for taco addiction. He brushed some dirt(?) from his well-worn boots.

"Morning," he mumbled with a Texas drawl. "They call me...Sherf."

A stick-thin figure stepped forward, fresh out of rehab for taco addiction. He brushed some dirt(?) from his well-worn boots.

"Morning," he mumbled with a Texas drawl. "They call me...Sherf."

Wait, are you sure he was brushing dirt off his boots? I seem to remember it was more of a chocolate colored and soft serve consistency type of stuff.

Keurig coffee before deciding which of the three HB's I've got on tap to drink for breakfast. Liquid courage, you know, to help me through a long day of NOT BREWING because low $$, and doing housework instead. Fun (said in a dolorous, dreary, depressed tone).

72366.jpeg

Asher is the brewery behind my house. Only organic place in Co I believe.

Attachments

• 20180412_180726.jpg
    20180412_180726.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 41
Back