What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more
IMG_20220929_211413.jpg

Nothing- I was diagnosed with acute diverticulitis on Tuesday and I'm on a liquid diet that does not include beers. From what I understand, it may be two months before I can safely resume drinking beer.

Which is unfortunate because I just brewed my first hard cider using Ritter's Cider Mill (Jefferson Township, PA) and some cider yeast that gave it a slightly tart flavor. I moved it to secondary with 3 cinnamon sticks (5 gallon batch) and I'll be transferring to a keg come Sunday. By the time it's ready, I will be a ways away from being able to drink again, so it looks like friends, family, and neighbors will benefit- which I feel like is part of why we do this in the first place.

Whaaaaaaaattttt!!!!????? Love those guys man. If I could get a ATDI and Sparta reunion that would be amazing
Yeah!!!!! Check out the set list. Siiiiiiiick!
9281ADC1-1A83-4C0B-80A4-5FB00FE40490.png

They are touring with the first arrangement from Deloused…..makes sense most songs are from that LP. I’m beyond stoked for tomorrow night

View attachment 782474
They are touring with the first arrangement from Deloused…..makes sense most songs are from that LP. I’m beyond stoked for tomorrow night
View attachment 782474
Really wish I still lived in New England. 😭😭

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
No picture, but a Duvel Triple Citra. Pleasant, a little fruity in the yeast, but then it's Belgian. What'd I expect?
Thank you for letting me know about that. Aside from business functions, I seldom drink beer that I don't make.

I want to drink that. I'd also like to brew that...been a while since I made a Belgian.

Having guided my mob of degenerate misfits at the guitar factory toward a decent* end of month, I decided to treat myself to a double helping of curry and a fun episode of "problem drinking."

I tried to kill my Panther Piss Super Dry keg tonight because I really need to keg my Panther Piss Oktobermess....no dice. It's a brilliant August beer, but it's October. I brought several samples of this beer into work and one of my collogues described it as "crackers and flowers." Could you ask for anything more from a fizzy yellow swill? The rest, as usual, were more interested in its strength. Pearls to swine ;)
AEB2E659-EF4C-4997-983D-192EB63AA218.jpeg

As much as I need to dump it, this one deserves to die of natural causes.
What I really wanted to drink was my first UK beer of the fall brewing season. Otter and 10% Invert #3 with dumb levels of EKGs due to modern hopping methods. As stupid as it is delicious.
8C5ACD24-D068-425B-9048-525A1C6AB15F.jpeg

Oh, and I've also got this WCIPA that I kegged last week that is, no doubt, in its prime. Cascades, Amarillo, and Citra.
B2A46F6E-117F-4EBA-9EFB-5AC0953A2ED8.jpeg

For dessert, I had a small glass of Panther Piss Classic III, LODO. Pils, 6-row, corn, and Saaz. Lots of Saaz.
BBCB3A6D-6F37-40B5-8592-EC993F8BD939.jpeg

My brewery is firing on all cylinders. Life is good.

*not a total disaster

Latest posts

Back