What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Imperial Peanut Butter Stout. Austin area breweries. Some still here. Some not.

PXL_20220715_234852604.PORTRAIT.jpg

Last edited:
The HB that just won’t clear. I’ve pressure fermented 34/70 before and never had this problem. The taste is completely on point though. It’s crisp due to the corn and the centennial hops are tasting great. I’m getting a lot of orange creamsicle with this. Has anybody ever gotten that from Centennial?

2DF1A8C5-2B6D-4CED-B442-8C8D5219D2F0.jpeg

Bonus pic of an 11lb butt I’ve got tucked in for the night. I know purists get riled over them, but I love pellet grills. It’s nice to be able to sleep through the night while smoking meat.

F5869501-6F59-4456-B37B-F1659730F962.jpeg

The HB that just won’t clear. I’ve pressure fermented 34/70 before and never had this problem. The taste is completely on point though. It’s crisp due to the corn and the centennial hops are tasting great. I’m getting a lot of orange creamsicle with this. Has anybody ever gotten that from Centennial?

View attachment 774995

Bonus pic of an 11lb butt I’ve got tucked in for the night. I know purists get riled over them, but I love pellet grills. It’s nice to be able to sleep through the night while smoking meat.

View attachment 774996
No, I've never got that from Centennial. Actually, I don't care for the hop except maybe in small quantities. Regardless, awesome meat!!

My very last free beer. After every thing drunk today, this is not too shabby. Ha!

Austin trivia..2wheel is now defunct. The owner/head brewer is now at Suds Monkey. They sucked but last time I went, noticed a marked positive change.

PXL_20220716_022723001.PORTRAIT.jpg

Is that a Murder Hornet? I have no use for flying bug with a stinger on it.

Homebrew English Golden Ale
View attachment 775008
Haha! Not even close. Runt to be honest. A few years back, had a wonderful drinking encounter with several of them. Poured out a bit for them. Seemed they prefer IPAs. Maybe I can find the pics.

Bought a mixer of Hi-Wire sours. Being a Southerner, I was curious about how they would pull off a sweet tea sour. It's not sweet, no detectable tea flavor to me, just a little lemon and sour. Not a bad beer at all, very drinkable, just not what I expected from the name.
IMG_20220716_164215.jpg

Last edited:
Back