What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I am literally opening one beer after another. This looks lovely (edit: but isn’t. Oxidized.)

Attachments

• 4AFA091A-04A0-438D-AD4B-730609BC0C1A.jpeg
    4AFA091A-04A0-438D-AD4B-730609BC0C1A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Interesting. Some strawberry and a hint of roasted peanut. A little sweet. 8%. Not bad, but for me one or two a month would be plenty!
View attachment 773821
That one was one and done for me, didn't really like it. I think I still have one bottle left and will likely take it to a party for someone else to enjoy.

Enjoying a bit of Panther Piss Super Dry. This is one of the most technical beers I’ve ever made and it’s bringing back some of that “Wow, I actually made this” awe and wonder that I used to get all those years ago.

Newer brewers, this is what you can look forward to in thirty years: feeling awe and wonder at the trash beer you rebelled against as kid.

It’s a funny ol’ world.
966BA94A-3043-485C-B891-63892656EA31.jpeg

They didn’t really short me. At the brewery in Boston (Harpoon) near the docks. The cider is excellent, very clean. From left to right, IPL, Stache Strong Cucumber Lime, Craft Cider and Dark Munich Style Dunkel. Couldn’t wait to try the Dunkel before I took the picture.

Attachments

• C0C721F5-9924-4814-A260-18780EE11533.jpeg
    C0C721F5-9924-4814-A260-18780EE11533.jpeg
    814.8 KB · Views: 0
They didn’t really short me. At the brewery in Boston (Harpoon) near the docks. The cider is excellent, very clean. From left to right, IPL, Stache Strong Cucumber Lime, Craft Cider and Dark Munich Style Dunkel. Couldn’t wait to try the Dunkel before I took the picture.

That's where I bought the second one here...

My Blonde Ale was a huge hit at the July 4th party I went to on Saturday. We were at my friends house on the water and they had a live band. They drank almost all 10 gallons and many said it was the best Blonde Ale they have ever had and this is a tough craft beer crowd so I will take it!

Here is a crappy pic of the last pour I had today.

Blonde Ale.jpg

Latest posts

Back