What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many beautiful pictures..
View attachment 770739Split a few 4-packs of Mosaic only or forward beers from OH the other week with my father in-law. Mosaic is his favorite hop.
Berries forward with a slight melon character too. Creamy mouthfeel & slightly sweet.
haha, love the 8 bit graphics :D

Like playing Neuromancer all over again (which I do every 5-10 years :p)

Overall a good day. It’s Friday, I was accepted in to a school program that will allow for a career shift in possibly under a year, Sams Club is allowing us to return a year old swing set that is falling apart, and did I mention it’s Friday! Celebrating with a Jungle Bird

46C676E1-F128-4FDB-93AC-FB34B5B535EE.jpeg

So many beautiful pictures..

haha, love the 8 bit graphics :D

Like playing Neuromancer all over again (which I do every 5-10 years :p)
I love them too! I have two more. One from Punch Out and the other is Blanca from Street Fighter. All from The Answer in Richmond, VA.

Finally stopped by the orchard that I get my unpasteurized juice from. They've been doing cider for a couple of years and just opened a tap room.

I drive a couple of beautiful miles thru their orchard on my ride home. Too many deer to count that have almost been on my hood and one bear.
IMG_20220603_191546.jpg
IMG_20220603_192444.jpg

One of their blends.
Screenshot_20220603-204553.png

Another that seemed to have a pectin issue. It had cranberries which create pectin issues but then I read it also had beets in it. It did have an earthy taste to it. On nitro. The nitro really didn't do anything.
Pizza was good

Beets, bears, Battle Star Galactica.

IMG_20220603_193033.jpg

View attachment 770739Split a few 4-packs of Mosaic only or forward beers from OH the other week with my father in-law. Mosaic is his favorite hop.
Berries forward with a slight melon character too. Creamy mouthfeel & slightly sweet.
I hate that style of glass, but that decal is the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Coffee. Beautiful morning in Wilmington. Didn’t realize how many beers I drank yesterday until I went back and counted my posts… oof.
View attachment 770772
Been there buddy! Can't get to 260lbs without help!

Kegging leftovers of the Imperial'ish stout. Around 8.5%.

PXL_20220604_161846205.jpg

Upper Canada Dark Ale... against the pain and tightening but not relaxing muscles in my spine, in lieu of pharmaceuticals (which I'm trying to avoid as a permanent fixture) or my own brew which I've been in too much pain to make for about a year now. But in another thread, between Toxxyc and Bracconiere (I don't know how to make links of those...the brain-damage part :p ) I'm in a dance music frame of mind and need to post this somewhere:

Back