What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple Secret Santa RR brews, ale was really good, pilsner was amazing (and I'm not the biggest pilsner fan)
20220411_212959.jpg

And a Duvel to end the night (maybe) if the head ever goes down a little. I swear I tried to pour carefully
20220411_213607.jpg

HB hard Limeade

I prefer Limeade over lemonade for a straight drink. When adding flavors, lemonade works better. But $18 for 4gallons is hard to beat!

View attachment 765766
How'd you shoot? @TheDudeLebowski

Feeling like it's 4/21 again...oh yeah, that was 50lbs heavier.🤔

View attachment 765772

CONDENSATION ON THE PIANO??!!!!
GAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
GET IT OFF NOW!

Yep, I can hear my parent's voices screaming in my head...

Wellllll sh** just had one of those moments, a little hectic after work, making dinner getting kids ready so wife and I can leave for hb club meeting, filling growlers to take to hb club meeting, I had a glass of hb British golden ale, looked at the clock and thought yeah I got time I'll just top off my glass... put my 3/4 full glass under the tap and poured ... my neipa on top of the golden ale... well now my crystal clear golden ale has a bit of haze to it.. drinking anyhow, eff it.
20220412_181113.jpg

Whiskey sour made with my favorite whiskey for the drink, Mellow Corn. Came out perfect, I just wish I’d have used a better glass.

View attachment 765861
That belongs up, my droog, in an ice- cold cocktail glass. Nice egg white foam! But picture that poor Maraschino Cherry, homeless on the street giving handj@8s for crack... won't you give her a home??? Follow my plan and very soon you will say, "It's easy, mmmmkay?" 😛

Last edited:
Wellllll sh** just had one of those moments, a little hectic after work, making dinner getting kids ready so wife and I can leave for hb club meeting, filling growlers to take to hb club meeting, I had a glass of hb British golden ale, looked at the clock and thought yeah I got time I'll just top off my glass... put my 3/4 full glass under the tap and poured ... my neipa on top of the golden ale... well now my crystal clear golden ale has a bit of haze to it.. drinking anyhow, eff it.
View attachment 765851
Oh, but that's one of the joys of having multiple kegs! I love goofing around with mixtures. If nothing else, it teaches you a bit about how flavors work.

Gobs of fun!

Back