What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Fizzy Yellow Lager while sitting in the beat up recliner in the “man cave” part of the brewery and waiting for the IC to finish doing it’s thing.
96ACF4EC-DDF5-4400-B5E7-6A443D2065F7.jpeg

Back at ya. This grampa is in the "brewery cave" or whatever it is while the mash mashes enjoying some HB IPA
IMG_4284.jpeg

HB Fizzy Yellow Lager while sitting in the beat up recliner in the “man cave” part of the brewery and waiting for the IC to finish doing it’s thing.
View attachment 758269

HB dubbel. First real pull from the ukeg. First try at this style and I’ll have some tweaking to do for next time(probably next year). But for a first try, it’s enjoyable. Curious what the bottle conditioned will bring since I almost always prefer the bottles.
View attachment 758270

I enjoy my bottle conditioned beers 100% of the time over my uKeg beers...still no idea why.

I enjoy my bottle conditioned beers 100% of the time over my uKeg beers...still no idea why.
It makes me a little leery because I’m going to be kegging real soon. I’ll still bottle portions of each batch, but I’m gonna be pissed if I struggle through 2.5-3g of a keg and find I enjoy the 8 bottles. Plan is to bottle condition anything dark and keg anything hoppy.

First Eva…Hopslam courtesy of my FoTD SS, whom I think is @orionol73. Certain level of peace to be found drinking in the garage just hanging out with your dog while all sorts of hell is breaking loose inside the house. View attachment 758286

Amen! Or in my case, the hot tub...

Beautiful and clear night!

PXL_20220205_010615337.jpg

It makes me a little leery because I’m going to be kegging real soon. I’ll still bottle portions of each batch, but I’m gonna be pissed if I struggle through 2.5-3g of a keg and find I enjoy the 8 bottles. Plan is to bottle condition anything dark and keg anything hoppy.

You can always keg your dark stuff and condition it in the keg before putting on tap. I pretty much keg, age, and lager everything in kegs except for my Bretted & Wild stuff

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back