What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Altbier.
20220119_201739.jpg

Good but gonna have to look what hops are used. There’s a few commonish ones I don’t enjoy (look at you, sabro) and there might be one in here.
E486E899-7C1B-4313-9F4B-3D9CE56E7969.jpeg

also super excited to be backed off on hours finally. More time to day drink/brew. If my plumber friend didn’t have covid, I’d probably be fixing a shut off valve in the basement so I can have a fully functioning brew room.

Claymore.

Got this crappy album in the mail today. My sister in law knows how much I despise Queen so she thought it would be funny to send it so we all can listen when they come up to visit. I told my wife she has to buy her own turn table because that crap ain’t getting played on mine !

BD903F62-708B-427D-95C3-298C6D319766.jpeg

Yes, the views. Corn and bean fields for miles, mixed in with thousands of little piggies. I do love it though....my truck didn't love it's external thermometer reading -21 on my way to work today though.

Soooo.....good buddy, good pal....how about sending some beers to Iowa again :)

Don’t you still owe me beers from the last box ;)

Treehouse Kellerbier

DF65AED6-CFE8-4173-B670-2CFB6834EB63.jpeg

Claymore.

Got this crappy album in the mail today. My sister in law knows how much I despise Queen so she thought it would be funny to send it so we all can listen when they come up to visit. I told my wife she has to buy her own turn table because that crap ain’t getting played on mine !

View attachment 756387
There’s a ton of bands I never had a prayer at seeing because they were well before my time, but Queen might be the one I would have most wanted to see. But that’s just me, obviously music tastes vary wildly. The only other one that immediately comes to mind is early Pink Floyd with Syd.

OT:
C02D688E-D1CF-47C0-9DAB-6ADF491987B4.jpeg

Back