What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A “Session Sour” from Breckenridge. It’s a little bit sour and a whole lot sweet, at least to my palate, a bit of an odd combination. It’s not undrinkable, but I’m not gonna run out and buy a case. Three in a 15 can sample pack is enough. ;)
16562B48-A5B4-4F68-8F47-C70E47F94CAD.jpeg

Been sipping on HB mid-1800’s British IPA since 10am PST. Dad’s Steelers won, now waiting for the Chargers/Raiders game to find out if they are still in the running for a Wild Card.

It’s only 2pm here, so I may end up killing this keg today.

I can think of worse things to do with my last day of vacation.
1ECC1DA3-9BE1-4A1A-9507-4054BBB73038.jpeg

I'm not going to argue who ships, lol. I'll take a 12 pack ... Who do I pay?
I won't rob you of the opportunity of getting some additional sweet hb from @j1laskey

I definitely want to check out their new beer garden in the "woods" I refer to their Newcastle location as the woods but it's the endpoint of my seaside seafood route. Check the new location pix.

However, ping me if j1 comes up dry.

FYI: they're located on 420 main st Oxford ME

https://instagram.com/oxbowbeergarden?utm_medium=copy_link

Last edited:
B0BB2558-383A-4A4A-82AD-EC8F8A4FE6BF.jpeg

We’ve got a sick kitty at home. She goes back to the vet tomorrow for a check in after getting some meds about two weeks ago. The meds don’t seem to be helping much, and She does eat, but it’s a battle. We’re just complete wrecks about her. It’s so damn tough dealing with someone who can’t tell you wants wrong/how they’re feeling.

I won't rob you of the opportunity of getting some additional sweet hb from @j1laskey

I definitely want to check out their new beer garden in the "woods" I refer to their Newcastle location as the woods but it's the endpoint of my seaside seafood route. Check the new location pix.

However, ping me if j1 comes up dry.

FYI: they're located on 420 main st Oxford ME

https://instagram.com/oxbowbeergarden?utm_medium=copy_link
@TwistedGray I’m heading up north this week. I’ll grab some stuff from their Oxford location for you !

Back