What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Weissbier in a better glass.
B9ACC194-CD3B-415E-BB93-A3CFE0860FA4.jpeg

HB NEIPA 7.9% Columbus/Galaxy combo. My third NEIPA with cosmic punch now. This is leftovers from kegging today that I force carbed. I like it, cosmic punch really dials up the fruitiness especially when matching hops that give similar esters. Got some good Galaxy for this and the passionfruit is intense! Lighting never good at night but this is a bright looking beer.

BDDD3517-9996-4038-948B-98BE04C4AD15.jpeg

HB NEIPA 7.9% Columbus/Galaxy combo. My third NEIPA with cosmic punch now. This is leftovers from kegging today that I force carbed. I like it, cosmic punch really dials up the fruitiness especially when matching hops that give similar esters. Got some good Galaxy for this and the passionfruit is intense! Lighting never good at night but this is a bright looking beer.

View attachment 750700
Are you wearing some sort of Jedi robes?
😲

HB Spiced Bourbon Stout.

I bottled enough for the 12 BOC and kegged the rest. It’s been in the keg for almost a month and the flavors of the whisky and the spices have blended rather well, I think. This is pretty smooth for almost 8% and quite flavorful.
DAE0E008-569D-42D6-81EC-0EA58D413831.jpeg

Back