What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very well done.. it tastes like high quality toffee candy and the roastiness helps balance the sweetness.
imgly_8301114559999588930.jpg

How is that one ? I have not bought any TJ spiced ale the last 3 years, been getting their JB dark winter ale.

Even though it’s brewed in Canada, this really satisfies the itch for a strong dark Belgian. I’ve got a 2020 hanging out I’ll probably open soon. Hopefully I can get to TJs and grab a couple 2021s soon.

Hb’d White Sangria inspired Bretted Sour Farmhouse ale aged on white grapes, Passionfruit, Mango, Peaches, and dryhopped with Nelson. This was one of the bottles that got a tincture added that was made from French oak spirals and sauvignon blanc.

Oh and by the way, my wife told me I needed an Instagram account for my Homebrew so she helped me start one yesterday. If your on Instagram, my account is; Bantam_Brews
1FAA789C-1094-4D00-A293-54E8AE7ED683.jpeg

Was so giddy with joy last night with Michigan victory over THOSE Ohio State forgot to post my victory drink. HB Irish red. Hail to the Victors and a Wolverine Nation triumphant !!!! And congrats LSU for getting bowl eligible. 🍻 !!!
Don't give a 🐀 about then. The here and now!!! 😂😂😂

Worth it I bet

train beer

View attachment 750683

First time there so I was quite happy. However, I was very much unhappy to find that the kitchen was closed :( I kind of went there for the food as well so that was a bit of a disappointment, but the beer more than certainly made up for it.

Back