What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got to visit the Holy Land (East Coast Version) after an absolutely brutal weekend of mountain biking the NC mountains.

Pictured is my Ruthless Rye IPA and my buddy’s kellerweiss. Not pictured was Dankful and Pale Ale fresh from the tap.

2DA0AED3-D4C2-4BCE-8741-FC9FE05F4BE6.jpeg
D9E53F82-2C54-4238-9373-91AAAEEA1559.jpeg

3CDB1E3C-8983-492C-AC05-9C55EEAFB065.jpeg

A Veil beer. Petalz Blonde is a collaboration beer with our friends at Jester King. It’s a Mixed Fermie™ brewed back in January ‘18 with Texas raw wheat, Virginia corn grits, spelt, and aged whole leaf hops. Barrel fermented with a plethora of farmhouse yeast strains and Brett, then inoculated with our respective house cultures. A refreshing and approachable Farmhouse Ale with an amazing gentle apricot and juicy over-ripe peach character.

My take:
This is a smooth easy drinking beer! Tart with lots of apricots, some peach & funk to round it out. Wanted to enjoy something after a day of lacrosse games (3) with our youngest. Been sitting on this since my last trip to the DC area in Feb 2020.

Back