What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something Hazy with some sausages.
D7649833-CEF8-42A4-8421-53311F6373E5.jpeg

Seeding away happily, I hope? Best of luck this season! 👏🏻👍🏻😎
Thanks. We’re not as dry as some parts of the state; had a little more rain overnight, in fact.

I’m supposed to be mostly retired but my son and grandson both had other commitments today so i spent the afternoon on the tractor.

Finished seeding wheat on the most remote part of the farm today and got most of the equipment moved to the next field. That’s quite a production for one person as it involves multiple trips and hooking up and unhooking the service truck each time so you can go back for the next piece of equipment.

Home now and enjoying this made in Montana Mârzen.
B3FB2D5B-FCE3-47B1-9FD2-A70DAC38A45A.jpeg

Well, a bit of a relaxing afternoon turned into a 'quick 'n dirty' brew night! Hey, why not? :D WCIPA with a few add-ons and 3 hops! I even have grain left!
6+ cracks survived and a 33ºC pitch...with the mighty Voss!! Oh boy.... well, we'll see if the bubbler is going tomorrow...😆

Celebrating with a photo and beer I've posted before...La Fin du Monde, because you all know what a boil looks like. Thanks, I'll be here all night. 👏🏻

LaFin.jpg

One of these, earlier, while waiting for my wife. Call it a “parking lot beer”. View attachment 728948
One of these, now, back home after a 13 hour, 360 mile round trip to take my wife’s 88 year old aunt to a variety of appointments.View attachment 728950
You are a good man Grandpa. If Big Sky regularly produces people of your calibre then it must be a great place to live. The Brew God's smile down upon you with joyful blessings of successful brew days always. May your enemies ( doubt a good man like you has any ) HB be always cursed, flat without a single carbonation bubble to tantalize their dry tongues and tasting of biblical bitter dregs. So let it be written. So let it be done.

You are a good man Grandpa. If Big Sky regularly produces people of your calibre then it must be a great place to live. The Brew God's smile down upon you with joyful blessings of successful brew days always. May your enemies ( doubt a good man like you has any ) HB be always cursed, flat without a single carbonation bubble to tantalize their dry tongues and tasting of biblical bitter dregs. So let it be written. So let it be done.
Thanks, Sean. You do what you have to do.

My wife is back in Great Falls with her sister, whose husband has been sick for two weeks. He went to the ER at the closest hospital a couple of days ago and they couldn’t decide what the problem was. He came back home and got sicker. His wife called the doc yesterday morning and was told to take her husband on to Great Falls. She called my wife to go with them, as the sister doesn’t handle stress well. So far, the potential causes of BIL’s illness have ranged from bacterial meningitis (which is really bad siht) to blocked arteries. It’s called “practicing” medicine for a reason.

None of these relatives have children. There is no other family they can call on for assistance. We’re it, and we’ve just accepted that we are going to have to interrupt the regular programming from time to time.

God
Thanks, Sean. You do what you have to do.

My wife is back in Great Falls with her sister, whose husband has been sick for two weeks. He went to the ER at the closest hospital a couple of days ago and they couldn’t decide what the problem was. He came back home and got sicker. His wife called the doc yesterday morning and was told to take her husband on to Great Falls. She called my wife to go with them, as the sister doesn’t handle stress well. So far, the potential causes of BIL’s illness have ranged from bacterial meningitis (which is really bad siht) to blocked arteries. It’s called “practicing” medicine for a reason.

None of these relatives have children. There is no other family they can call on for assistance. We’re it, and we’ve just accepted that we are going to have to interrupt the regular programming from time to time.
Bless your soul

Back