What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26DDB34B-A07E-48C0-A30F-D91843A6CF41.jpeg

View attachment 727434View attachment 727435Second COVID shot received earlier today. Why not open the growler my in-laws brought to share this evening.
Damn the color change from the first pour to the last pour.
Peachy & apricot forward with some hop burn in the second glass that wasn’t there with the first one.
Damn. That second glass looks like kettle trub with a head on it.

@PianoMan 's Raspberry Chocolate stout, this beer is delicious. Like a Godiva chocolate covered raspberry with alcohol:
View attachment 727437

That was a happy drunken accident..."Let's see what happens when I do this!" 😁

Cheese tasting evening. What I've learned.

Peach mead and IPAs do NOT go with lighter/milder cheeses.

PXL_20210428_231510716.jpg

high voltage multiple stack that goes to 750,000 volts. It's house in a tank with SF6, like you're electric pole transformers. Anyway enough of work...HB Dubbel
High voltage and drinking beer. Gotta love it.. Brings a whole new meaning to getting fried...!

@PianoMan HB gin/lime Gose. I’ve never had this style before and I like it. I would never guess this is a 10% drink. It’s crushable!
View attachment 727542

For the record almost every Gose I had tasted like fermented urine! I brewed this years back just to see if I could replicate that taste. Fortunately...NO! 😉

Back