What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shadowbrook - We've eaten there about four times: first time the service sucked, second time I get stomach cramps immediately after, third time my wife got stomach cramps immediately after, and the last time (why was there a last time) the service was trash and our food was cold. With that said, it's a nice spot indeed! We'll never go back...we gave them enough opportunities, but yes, they are a staple in the area.

OT: Rooibos tea w/ some dehydrated mangos

Things have changed in a quarter century. Wow, 4 shots at it eh? We cave after back to back issues. Why we don't do Applebee's.

Getting ready to brew...I should drink something..🤔

Last edited:
HB RIS, 10.5% Testing the added chocolate extract. Keeping half "stock" and half chocolate.

Brewing a Dubbel..

PXL_20210115_200134437.jpg

I've cut way back on alcohol (not a new years resolution, just the holidays are over and it's time to get back to something sustainable.) So I'm having my first beer in several days. It's a homebrew winter warmer made with 53% rye, and about 7% ABV. I kind of based on the Biere de Garde style.

I've never tasted a beer like this before, It pours and tastes a bit syrupy but it's not sweet at all. From all the beta glucan? I like it, and I think I'll have another...

Another local from Eighty-Eight Brewing...a Nanaimo bar Imperial stout! Wow..for a 7.8% stout containing lactose (not my fave) this is pretty awesome. And yes, it tastes like a dessert stout! 😋

nanaimo.jpg

Getting ready to brew...I should drink something..🤔

You and me both @PianoMan and I finally got me a Fermonster! Woot! 🤓🍻

fermonster.jpg

Back