What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee, while waiting for the visiting granddudes to come out to see what Santa brought.
070702C0-9F8B-4FFA-B183-93BB4BBD319E.jpeg

First one of the day! Let’s just say last night was crazy. My wife’s labor broke about an hour and a half after we fell asleep. Cops and EMTS in our house at 1230. They rush her to the hospital. I wait for our sitter to get here and then I rush there too. The rush me up into a delivery room and at 2:03am our first boy pops out. Then
6F878F82-8E70-4E74-9DD9-F5B1082BE8E6.jpeg
15 minutes later the second boy pops out! Mom and the boys are doing great! I was back home opening presents at 6am with our daughter. It’s been a long day and this beer taste really really really good ! Merry Christmas everyone !!!!

First one of the day! Let’s just say last night was crazy. My wife’s labor broke about an hour and a half after we fell asleep. Cops and EMTS in our house at 1230. They rush her to the hospital. I wait for our sitter to get here and then I rush there too. The rush me up into a delivery room and at 2:03am our first boy pops out. ThenView attachment 711715 15 minutes later the second boy pops out! Mom and the boys are doing great! I was back home opening presents at 6am with our daughter. It’s been a long day and this beer taste really really really good ! Merry Christmas everyone !!!!

Congrats!!!

First one of the day! Let’s just say last night was crazy. My wife’s labor broke about an hour and a half after we fell asleep. Cops and EMTS in our house at 1230. They rush her to the hospital. I wait for our sitter to get here and then I rush there too. The rush me up into a delivery room and at 2:03am our first boy pops out. ThenView attachment 711715 15 minutes later the second boy pops out! Mom and the boys are doing great! I was back home opening presents at 6am with our daughter. It’s been a long day and this beer taste really really really good ! Merry Christmas everyone !!!!

Congrats. Great Christmas presents!

Congrats!! Twins are a heck of a ride, though days like today make it worth it.

Thanks for the Mink @TBC

0DA38337-9B9D-4004-9EE8-797DD97C6C5A.jpeg

Congrats J!

Christmas babies!! Congrats so very much!!!

First of the day, Bells Christmas Scotch ale , many more to come in my new Founders brew glass from the wifey, brand new beer flight with paddle, coulda had a Blichman beer gun but opted for an Astromania Astrophotography flip mirror for my planetary camera...mans gotta have more interest in his life than just brewing...wait...what ? ...
20201225_182517~2.jpg
blasphemy!!!! Merry Christmas all! 🎄 🎁 🎅

Back