What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A favorite
0CEEB3D1-B6E6-4B58-9951-554E9C949ECA.jpeg

@PianoMan made me do it!

One of the few beers I have a visceral hate for after pasteurizing the original but then I have to fight myself because it's a good damn beer

Still have infected bottles in the cellar tho. If you ever want to have an experience try an infected bottle. It's bad on so many levels and keeps going higher. I actually mean it. Plus no I'll effects to stomachView attachment 708806

I've only had a couple years of them. Since AB, they've been 1000% more prevalent. I could live off the regular version. Glad you enjoy brother!

PXL_20201204_004927292.jpg

It's apparently still a thing as I watched the ending of 2019 and the part of the beginning of the 2020 season. I remember the very first episodes back in the early 90's? Still fun to watch today :)

The granddaughter and I watched through the years but sad to say as much as a geek I can be, a newcomer to the show.

The granddaughter and I watched through the years but sad to say as much as a geek I can be, a newcomer to the show.

Honestly though...not a whole lot has changed as far as the design of the bots. Materials, capabilities, etc sure, but the concept is still the same. Low wedge to get up and under and some method of destruction (hammer, saw, spinning drum, and fuego).

Glued and nailed. That’s just filler for the joints when they sand. 3/4 inch going down. 1/4 came up. The floor used to bow in between the joists. Those crazy builders back in the 50s.

Haha! My grandparents had a house from the 50s. Never a wall problem, an outlet problem, electrical problem, nor a piping problem. All these things I've had with my 1972 built home. They also had a working fridge they got on their wedding day in 1942-3. Grandpa replaced the compressor once. To the day grandma died in 2013, she had the same working oven/stove insert. But yeah, the floors were replaced once.

Clear IPA! But, surprisingly, flavor is lacking....

PXL_20201204_225015451.PORTRAIT.jpg

Back