What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
773D0CF5-797F-4381-B2C5-07F02341B10A.jpeg
HB Schwarzbier......and Willow.

Last edited:
never had that version either but it’s Fantome...a steal at $9!
View attachment 704371
Yup. I've picked up some real steals at that packy. I always find the non popular but great beers in that place. Especially funk. I picked up two bottles along with other saisons and krieks. All steals

I always heard Fantome was good but the idea of spices put it at the back of the pack for me. This was more earthy and red wine than spice. Took a while to decode the cork and verify untaps age

Last edited:
I always bowled better after a few (pitchers). 4 league days/nights got a bit rough but I could do it in my 20s. Wish I still had time for league play
Yeah. There's definitely a fine line between just the right amount and bowling like crap but when I find the right amount, those pins better look out! Lol

Flight sim?

FS2020. Been an on again off again fan of the franchise. Not working 70hrs/week any more is allowing more time to dive into the nuances of flying. Yoke/throttle quadrant to arrive next week (been using a steering wheel). Got a trim wheel already (BIG help!). Getting a 15in touch pad to use as a 2nd monitor to project the instrument panels so you don't have to keep 'mousing' and zooming in/out. Also getting something called a 'Knobster' to interference with the touchpad for setting instruments. I have an i7-8700 and Geforce 1060 3gb. Can get about 20fps at 1440p on decent settings so looking to upgrade. Eyeballing the 6gb 2060. Like we need another rabbit hole to go down...

OT... Coffee

EDIT: WTH, bought that 2060 6gb card for $300 off Newegg. $20/coupon! Woot Woot! Can brew a "free" batch also!!

Last edited:
Back