What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
73B54F60-BB82-4B9C-B33D-45920A9004DF.jpeg
BA6C265D-310F-45C1-B52D-5930766A3DAA.jpeg
1C379A6F-666E-47A9-8C44-8A21A4EF02CF.jpeg
A bunch of these this weekend while camping with some friends.

What do you use for flavoring?
I use this spreadsheet, but have tweaked the values in the distributed spreadsheet. I have also added about 3x the number of mineral waters. I drink about 5 gallons a week. Last night I made another 10 gallons. I have to keep a minimum of 20 gallons on hand, as it takes a bit of time to get them properly carbonated.
http://blog.khymos.org/2011/01/30/diy-mineral-water/
The spreadsheet calculates for the following salts based on your local water analysis:
Salt
Baking Soda
Potassium Bicarbonate
Magnesium Chloride
Calcium Nitrate Tetrahydrate Crystals (hazard waste fee)
Epsom Salts
Calcium Sulfate Hemihydrate (Plaster of Paris)
Magnesium Hydroxide (Milk of Magnesium)
Calcium Hydroxide (Slaked Lime)
Magnesium Carbonate
Chalk

Last edited:
So this is the omnipollo European brewed maple blueberry pancake lassi gose. We crashed it in ice then sat it in the freezer and checked it every couple minutes like kids on Christmas. If you see one I'd say give it a shot.

20201025_195421.jpg
20201025_195431.jpg
The claim is 1300 blueberries and a whole vanilla bean per can. (The can is from trying to squeeze it out)

How is that? I have a 4 pack in the fridge but haven't tried it yet

Decent. More raspberry than chocolate. Would go well as a desert drink split into tasters. Or sitting by the fire in flannels on a cold winter night watching Christmas vacation. I may buy another pack and age it. If you don’t like raspberry, not recommended.

@TwistedGray HB Grab Them By the Nueces brown ale. A lot more carbonation than I prefer (doesn’t show because I can’t seem to get a “beer clean” glass lately), but otherwise a good nutty brown.
View attachment 704019

Meh, I like bubbles...all the bubbles...all the time. But yes, higher carbonation than the style : )

Back