What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friyay
ADECD3D4-68B6-4D39-879E-6D9829A662D1.jpeg

@camonick ’s amber ale! This is a great brew. Great malt character, nice finish, and great color/clarity. Also love the story of how the beer got its name. Thank you for serving your community when they are in their most trying times. All firefighters are hero’s but I always tip my hat twice to the members of our volunteer houses. When I was 8, It was a volunteer firefighter that was the first on the scene and gave my grandfather CPR for nearly 10 minutes until paramedics arrived. Because of that man I got 15 more years with him. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your service!
3F13F72E-DD11-481D-9376-4AD679357E51.jpeg

@camonick ’s amber ale! This is a great brew. Great malt character, nice finish, and great color/clarity. Also love the story of how the beer got its name. Thank you for serving your community when they are in their most trying times. All firefighters are hero’s but I always tip my hat twice to the members of our volunteer houses. When I was 8, It was a volunteer firefighter that was the first on the scene and gave my grandfather CPR for nearly 10 minutes until paramedics arrived. Because of that man I got 15 more years with him. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your service! View attachment 702744
Thank you and you’re welcome. It’s an honor to serve.
And about the beer... it just goes to show you how everyone’s preference is different. That was one I wasn’t particularly fond of. I’m glad to hear you liked it.

Back