What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Red
IMG_20200808_180232.jpg

I won’t drink Coors Light. Never have liked it (even being a Colorado native. Coors banquet is doable however) Quality was never a top priority in college :rock:
I’m not proud to say, but I’ve drank my fair share of warm beers.
I completed my M.A. in 2016 so my college days aren't far behind me but I certainly can relate. I drank a ton of Extra Gold during my fraternity days. I had a great time in college but I'm glad those days are behind me lol.

Today's damage so far is another maple coffee milk stout (no picture) and keeping to the theme of inexpensive macro lagers, this. It'll do
IMG_20200808_192035.jpg

I’ve been Temped to try adding some to a stout. Just not sure if I need to reconfigure a recipe i have or adding to the stout recipe I have.

I typically add a cup or so in a French press, add 2-2.5 cups of your favorite bourbon then sit for 10min before pressing/adding. If it's to a keg, one can always add more but this is a good start I think.

I typically add a cup or so in a French press, add 2-2.5 cups of your favorite bourbon then sit for 10min before pressing/adding. If it's to a keg, one can always add more but this is a good start I think.
I need to try doing something like this.
Question: the coffee is ground or whole bean? And are you adding this mixture straight to the keg and racking on top?

Back