What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done time in Iowa, also Nebraska and Kansas. I'll trade.
Eastern Nebraska in late June & July is miserable. My great grandfather moved here (northeast Colorado) in the early 1920s from Humphrey, NE. I asked him why he chose Colorado and he gave me 2 main reasons... there was still land available at a reasonable price and the nights were cool in the summer.

Eastern Nebraska in late June & July is miserable. My great grandfather moved here (northeast Colorado) in the early 1920s from Humphrey, NE. I asked him why he chose Colorado and he gave me 2 main reasons... there was still land available at a reasonable price and the nights were cool in the summer.
I lived in Lincoln from 1959 to 1966.

Thx @JamesonFan

this is really good.
5ECC66A4-24D9-42CB-9F3A-AB54FB11EFDE.jpeg

Trying one of my HB Munich Dunkel... it's a heck of a lot lighter than I thought, but it's got some kick! Wooo! :mug:

Must have been the additional Light DME that lightened the whole thing up. I think I saw posted on these forums somewhere that it always looks darker in the carboy! ;) Not exactly the flavour I was going for, but it is still young. Might have to try darker LME for my additional sugars next run. Very happy, however, and I will definitely brew this again!

dunkel.jpg

Back