What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mandalorian episode 2

E477A0DA-7963-45CC-A395-CD6A44F2B610.jpeg

A vanilla stout and neipa varient 1 at a new brewery Great Marsh Brewery in Essex, MA. Great and horrible location. A nice two story glass building with beautiful east and west views over the river and marsh. Bad thing is it's in the middle of a long bridged causeway with about a 20 car sized lot on an insanely busy road. I bet the views are great during the dayView attachment 652701View attachment 652702View attachment 652703View attachment 652704View attachment 652705

Yup. I’ll be there !

How is that show? I guess I have to pay up for some Disney

It’s good so far. If your into Star Wars I recommend it. I joined the fan club before the release and got 3 years for $4/month. Not sure if I’ll watch anything else on Disney + until they release the other series.

If you have young kids I’d recommend getting it especially if you have a princess!

No, for the Irish red?
Oh...sorry! Here's the list I made up...just a 3.5gal batch cause I wanted to try out my Anvil 4gal conical.0.125 Biscuit malt, 0.125 special roast, 2 Lbs pale UK 2 row, 0.125 chocolate malt, 2 Lbs cara/crystal 20l, 0.5 lbs cara-pils, 8oz dingmans cara 8, 1 lbs plain light dry extract. I really wanted to use Cara Red for the color but LHBS was out so subbed in the cara/crys 20l. It came out a nice dark ruby. [emoji482] cheers.

They gave me a complimentary Georgian vodka. I rarely drink at lunch; usually just on vacation. And I never drink hard liquor early. They warned me it was strong. Wow, they weren't kidding! It went down like battery acid, and I've got a buzz now. I don't know the ABV, but from the taste and buzz, I'm guessing it's approaching Everclear territory.

MVIMG_20191116_120559-X4.jpg

They gave me a complimentary Georgian vodka. I rarely drink at lunch; usually just on vacation. And I never drink hard liquor early. They warned me it was strong. Wow, they weren't kidding! It went down like battery acid, and I've got a buzz now. I don't know the ABV, but from the taste and buzz, I'm guessing it's approaching Everclear territory.

MVIMG_20191116_120559-X4.jpg

So what is that meatball on toast?

Back