What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weekend= Well More work. Facia stuff...

20190515_135041.jpeg

IMG_5298.JPG

Delicious!!!!! A favorite so far!
Nuances of Meaning by Aslin.
Untappd’s Description:
India Pale Ale that is solely hopped with Citra & Mosaic. The result is a beer with huge aromatics of grapefruit, berry, mango, & naval oranges. The flavor has notes of clementine, peach, berry, and a balancing grassy bitterness.

IMG_5303.JPG

Mind the Hop DIPA by Aslin.
Untappd’s Description:
This beer really hits home for us. One of the first beers we ever made and it is one of our favorites. This is a Double India Pale Ale with Citra. On first taste you will get a citrus fruit salad followed by some dankness and light bitterness to round the flavor out. The neckbeards can't deny.

@TheDudeLebowski trying the first half without shaking and gonna get crazy with the other ;)
View attachment 626889
Get ready for the Haze if u shake :) Which of the two Tilted Barn did you like better? I also had a low abv blonde ale Libby from them which was really good and another dipa Waterlemon Cay. I'd put my order of Chosen, Peep, Libby and Cay. Peep is a good sleeper

Technically this is daddys juice 2.0 pomegranate. I was talked out of original naming, well, for sound reasoning.
20190515_204748.jpeg

Back