What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0376.JPG

Slightly high OG. Covered with lacto action. OYL-605 on this on. Will try and hold around 85F.

View attachment 620470

Enjoy!

A forgettable hot chocolate in Oakland - powder + hot water = wtf. Looks pretty though...
IMG_20190403_154930.jpg

Magnolia Brewing Company's Westfalia Red - yummy
result_1554335182303.jpg

Then a Michael Buble concert (free Bubly after the concert - that stuff is yuck). With that said, MB puts on a great show :)
IMG_20190403_213613.jpg

Enjoy!

A forgettable hot chocolate in Oakland - powder + hot water = wtf. Looks pretty though...
View attachment 620471

Magnolia Brewing Company's Westfalia Red - yummy
View attachment 620472

Then a Michael Buble concert (free Bubly after the concert - that stuff is yuck). With that said, MB puts on a great show :)
View attachment 620473
Thanks. If it's drinkable you'll get one for sure for sampling and advice.

Powder Hot Coco w/no marshmallows? Flaak that place for sure!

Comes to find out these 60hr weeks and 15hr work days kinda poop the 'ol man out. Ergo, HB Coffee Stout it is.
20190404_143121.jpeg

Damn I wish we had warm weather coming our way. They are calling for icing roads in the morning and snow next week. Ugh!!!

View attachment 620504
Drowning my sorrows with this and cooking dinner.
Country is the tale of 2 halves. We had the warmest winter ever. Jet stream fuuked you all up while the UK was in the 70s this winter. Funny how Global Warming causes a deep freeze. I can explain the science....but finishing this drink sounds more fun.

Back