What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoying my peanut butter porter as I wind down for the night. Starting to realize how badly I need a drinking buddy [emoji38].

With my recent kegerator acquisition, my capacity is about to go from 20 to 40 gallons and my household currently only consists of me and one other person. Ughhh. First world problems.

Enjoying my peanut butter porter as I wind down for the night. Starting to realize how badly I need a drinking buddy [emoji38].

With my recent kegerator acquisition, my capacity is about to go from 20 to 40 gallons and my household currently only consists of me and one other person. Ughhh. First world problems.
Forgot the pic.
20190209_001735.jpeg

I will play @orionol73 - This is @PianoMan's Coconut RIS. I really oughta not be drinking more beer today, but whatever. I just hope my wife doesn't go through my camera roll, lol.

As a side note and PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT to the "new" guys - It is disrespectful to photoshop other member's spouses in your posts. Stop, thank you.

View attachment 611483

Damn disrespects his wife in one sentence, then defends her honor the next. Quite a conundrum...

Ill tell you a story, psylocide and his band of fill in the blank, parade around as gangstas, but are fill in blank, got kicked off this thread for all the crap they are showing you now. Then they started their own thread. Then they effed up their own thread because fill in the blank. Many of them got kicked off. They ran to some private space to hold their jokes, and I sense either they had a fight, are bored, got kicked out of there too or have been planning an "attack" on this thread.

Many of you engaging with them unknowingly. They are then likely making fun on their hangout. Psy, many of them, are actually pretty funny and cool, but it is what it is.

Remmys wife is hot and I enjoy the pics. Most of you would be lying if you said you didn't. I am not surprised that this is a place of attack, because as you would expect with any fill in blank, they have seen very little action because they are too busy playing with their toy figures. Why don't you guys show us pictures of your collections
Do you like play with them in the bath?

I would way rather hang out with Remmy then you fill in the blank. A, hes interesting
b, his wife is hot, c, he keeps good beer around d, i think he has money to party e, he can cook his a... off f, he can drink all night, g, he plays a lot of fifa on ps4, I am cool with that.

It's fun to come in here and bully a bunch of nice people, as you may recall, I am not nice at times and this post is civil for me. If we were in high school you would have been the kids we picked on. I feel so bad for that because I figured it out, you are smarter than me. Why not use that to be cool and funny, no one in here did anything to you.

I actually enjoyed watching people work around you. I am a little disappointed in the effort though, really. Why not have a little respect for the kind people bruh. Hope you make a classy return some day, I enjoy some of the antics ;) Check out what I am drinking. In college I measured the grip on my r and l hand and I am not sure because the needle redlined at 220. I think they are what made me an all state noseguard, and state hvwt champion wrestler.

I did an olympic training with Henry Cejudo. Not surprised after his gold medal he became ufc champ. He was a four time state champ at 125 here in colorado. Its hard to do at 275. Daniel Cormier, wrestler, Jon Jones ny state wrestling champ, one weight before mine. Btw, you have violated the rules of Kendo. The katana clearly states you must promote peace and prosperity. To hold in esteem human courtesy and honor. You call yourself a black belt in that. Quote Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, you will never wield that sword with power until you wield it in stillness. I get it though some of these dojos are like the Cobra Kai. In a real dojo you would have been taught better. I know you were being facetious but you put on full gear. You look like a clown to tell the truth. The ancient art of warfare should never be joked with.
View attachment 611540View attachment 611541

Raise your hand if you’re still living the past!

OT:

I’ve had surly furious multiple times, though it’s always been brought down by friends.

I’ve apparently never tasted it fresh. Damn good beer if you can get it young. Very average beer otherwise.

British Golden Ale
85% Simpsons Maris Otter + 15% Crisp Vienna
Nottingham / OG: 1.052 / FG: 1.010
65% East Kent Goldings 2017 + 35% Topaz 2018 ( NO dry hopping - only used late boil additions and whirlpool for a total 0f 10.5 oz hops )
45 IBU
5.5% ABV ( looks darker on camera due to bad lightning )
20190209_131059.jpg

Last edited:
India Schwarzbier
85% Weyermann Vienna + 7.5% Thomas Fawcett Roasted Rye + 7.5% BaestMalz Black Malt
W-34/70 / 0G: 1.056 / FG: 1.015
70% Topaz 2018 + 15% Waimea 2017 + 15% Rakau 2017 ( WITH dry hopping - 16 oz hops used in total )
50 IBU
5.4% ABV ( the head sticks forever on dissipating slowly, and the lacing is great / the glass used is a 330 ml Rastal Kolsch glass found in a thrift shop for under 1$ - very thin and delicate glass, but works well for many styles )
20190209_142951.jpg

Last edited:
India Schwarzbier
85% Weyermann Vienna + 7.5% Thomas Fawcett Roasted Rye + 7.5% BaestMalz Black Malt
W-34/70 / 0G: 1.056 / FG: 1.015
70% Topaz 2018 + 15% Waimea 2017 + 15% Rakau 2017 ( WITH dry hopping - 16 oz hops used in total )
50 IBU
5.4% ABV ( the head sticks forever on dissipating slowly, and the lacing is great / the glass used is a 330 ml Rastal Kolsch glass found in a thrift shop for under 1$ - very thin and delicate glass, but works well for many styles )View attachment 611648
I'm guessing you're not Romanian... your English is too good.

I'm guessing you're not Romanian... your English is too good.

I am actually. I speak ( can also write and read at the same level ) fluent English and Danish, besides Romanian, so that helps a bit. I can also understand Swedish, Norwegian, Italian and Spanish at a somewhat OK level, although cannot speak those very well. But this is possible due to the fact that Romanian is a Latin language, just as Italian and Spanish, and coupled with the fact that once I've learnt English and Danish, Swedish and Norwegian seem easily understandable to a degree. ( all these Scandinavian languages are kinda the same, but they do differ greatly due to the their specific " way of talking ", as well as grammar, wording, special characters, emphasis on certain vowels, etc. )

They are kick a brewers. Oracle is amazeballs. We are starting to see their stuff here in Colorado.

Last edited:
OT:

I’ve had surly furious multiple times, though it’s always been brought down by friends.

I’ve apparently never tasted it fresh. Damn good beer if you can get it young. Very average beer otherwise.

They’ve been pumping out a bunch of new ones lately that are pretty solid!!
IMG_4076.JPG

But it is true. What the heck happened for 48-72 hours on here?
2015/2016 Action that got dudes band and entire threads deleted. They pouted and ended up leaving HBT for a while, I got invited to the other site but I don't have ADHD like those guys so couldn't keep up. They returned out of no where and like "bungie managers" here just long enough to disrupt the flow of things only to leave and never seen again. If one has a sarcastic nature, you'll fit right in!

OT..coffee

Semper Fi my brother

3rd AAB C Company 2nd, 3rd, 4th platoon, 82, 83, 84 respectively Camp Pendleton
Thanks for your service! I did not, sometime wish I would have, but my wife's aunt and uncle have 50+ years between the two of them. Got the flag at Medal of Honor golf course in Quantico during one of their retirement parties.

I sent you beer? If you guys don't post them within a week I totally forget. 23 and Me says I have 2 of 3 markers for altzhimers...so I'm not lieing!
I've had it a while. Waiting for the right time to open it. Wife and kids are gone and I finished kegging beer so it seemed right.

Back